TMNT (teenage mutant ninja turtles)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's so typical isn't it? Make every version but the one people actually want the most. Only versions I'm interested in are the 1990 turtles.
imagine this - they made them... but will never sell so that everybody can just envy mwahaha :pfft:

Picked this 1989 Michelangelo up last week at local antique store. I had one of these as a kid. I just couldn't pass this up as it was $37 and is mint. Hang tag is mint and stitching is mint. Someone had this stored for a long time. I'm pleased with it. It's large so I'm not sure where I'm going to display.

Holy xmas present from the past! , thanks for taking me back in time

Anyone remember the Ralston's Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles cereal? I wish they would remake it for the upcoming movie. I loved the ninja nets (chex) and weapons. I may see about resurrecting it with some chex and marshmallows.

View attachment 228020

That is literally one of my favorite cereals of all time. My site is largely about cereal (not a plug, I swear) - I only say this to maybe reinforce my opinion, since if I'm lame enough to write about cereal a lot, it might help strengthen my opinion.

Nowadays, licensed cereal tends to get the "generic Lucky Charms-esque cereal piece (except not as good quality - especially if you're Disney and use those giant square pieces of crap) plus crummy marshmallow" treatment. But it's been a while since we've seen the Turtles' "sweetened Chex piece plus marshmallows" treatment. We need a return to that format.

New sculpts, new eyes, new belt buckle color, darker shade of green, and manhole cover and pizza accessory.

kkcFtB8.jpg

I think it will come down to the box art on whether I get them. They look decent but not enough to pose outside of packaging for me.

These look easily 4x better to me for some reason, I really love the changes. They went from a Not going to buy, to a very likely going to buy

Somebody said a long time ago that SH figuarts wil be doing all different versions of the turtles including the movies. I hope this means pre bay movies.

Just saw that they're making a new Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles game this year. It looks really good. It also looks inspired by the IDW designs. I'm still hoping some company make figures for the IDW Turtles.

View attachment 241729

I don't get why the the new movie designs couldnt look a lil more like this. This is great. But Im beating a dead horse complaining.

Somebody said a long time ago that SH figuarts wil be doing all different versions of the turtles including the movies. I hope this means pre bay movies.

I hope this is true. The Jim Henson turtles would be instant buys!

I don't get why the the new movie designs couldnt look a lil more like this. This is great. But Im beating a dead horse complaining.

Agreed on the designs. Something like this would have been cool.

lack of details.
michaelbaymovies feature constant flashing of nonsensical little details. he thinks that flashing = action. if there is more than 1 square inch of plain surface, it doesn't fit his manner of filming.

05ae668940419ff22ae98a510d11f7fa.gif

Last edited:
Back