TMNT (teenage mutant ninja turtles)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
good prices on those sites, but they are sold out on Leonardo. Didn't check the other turtles since they don't seem that great, but wanted Leo since he is my favorite.

A lot of places are sold out of them, definitely not wanting to pay Ebay prices. Waiting for Amazon to get these, sure they will make it to the US in a month or so.

I bought Raphael for $54 USD from someone on eBay. Not too bad methinks. Got Leo for $58. I just ask ebay sellers if they will take $____ for it with immediate payment. they either counter or take my offer of less. Never hurts to ask.

Threezero is doing fully posable Turtles. Both movie accurate and Eastman versions (I hope original movie)

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

I was really looking forward to this but the price is a total turnoff. Way over priced but Mondo knows that people will buy anything at almost any price so long as it's branded Mondo.
Yeah man I was surprised by that too. $105? Lol too crazy

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

It's an art vinyl figure. It's pretty normal pricing for those sorts of things.

I snapped up the revoltech figs on the bay before prices go cray cray. Can't wait to start getting pics of them.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1414060697.736616.jpg

€70 each... **** off!

€70 each... **** off!

I hope they're not a limited run so that everyone gets a chance. I paid just under €40 each.

For that price Irvy, I would pick up all four asap. But with current prices I am more than happy to pass. For €280,- (plus customs) you can buy way better stuff.

edit: just checked I have the HT Cap & Steve set coming for less than that, perspective eh?

A seller called Tokyo-Hobby on the bay. They combine the shipping. Hope they use their ninja skills to slip past customs.

Revoltechs are always limited and the popular ones usually sell out at retail pretty quick. I ordered mine from Amiami and got them for under $50AUD each delivered (around €35). Would have been cheaper if I chose a cheaper shipping method. They still have Mikey and Donnie (links below) but Raph and Leo sold out prior to release.

AmiAmi [Character & Hobby Shop] | Revoltech - Mutant Turtles: Michelangelo(Released)

AmiAmi [Character & Hobby Shop] | Revoltech - Mutant Turtles: Donatello(Released)

Edit: Amiami also package really well.

Back