TMNT (teenage mutant ninja turtles)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
When they were released I purchased 2 sets of them with the base and assesories and opened one set, also I got the box set in the black and white and the other in the regular all red bandanas release. The open set I sold for I think $130 shipped but one of the turtles arm snapped off. I'm afraid of opening my sealed ones now. That's why I want the KO set.

It's best you sell me your sealed set, how much? :)

I think these are great for the time. I still love mine from the 90's from the movies.

Found M.O.U.S.E.R.S. and Spider Bytez at my local Wal-Mart today. They only had one of each. No sign of Shredder V2, Battle Shell Turtles, MMX Cycle or the Hover Drone.

Most looking forward to Shredder V2, Battle Shell Turtles and Newtralizer. Anyone know when these will be hitting toy stores?

Going to head to my local Toys R Us tomorrow, though I doubt that I will find anything new.

Awesome, so Rocksteady and Bebop are out in the US. Can't wait for them to hit up here in the White North. :)

Really?? Where did you see/hear this?? That's awesome though, I was at a local toys r us yesterday but I haven't seen them yet myself.

As much as the continued wait is going to suck, I think I'm gonna ask for rocksteady and bebop for Christmas. Something about getting a really anticipated figure for Christmas always makes it that much better...like being a kid again ;)

Mikey looks fantastic! Congrats!

The only new thing I've found was one set of Mousers and a few of the new 12" Dojo turtles.

No new Shredder, or Spyder, but the Rat King seems to be showing up more and more.

There are never any of the tall classics at TRU, I think finding Rocksteady and Beebop are going to be hard.

Really?? Where did you see/hear this?? That's awesome though, I was at a local toys r us yesterday but I haven't seen them yet myself.

As much as the continued wait is going to suck, I think I'm gonna ask for rocksteady and bebop for Christmas. Something about getting a really anticipated figure for Christmas always makes it that much better...like being a kid again ;)

I'm surprised that Bebop and Rocksteady haven't been seen yet. I've seen the 4 turtles at a bunch of TRUs and online - I figured these were part of the second set wave considering the first set wave had been sold out for awhile... I thought the 4 turtles + Bebop and Rocksteady were all going to be released in the same Second set wave?

Last edited:
True. These versions are very cool though.
Bootlegs or otherwise, these are just painted lumps of plastic. Same size, shape etc as before.
In order of preference, I like the colored bandana versions, followed by the box set of BW, then the regular red bandana set. Though, the mouser set is also cool.

No, they don't have any more QC issues than any other figure. Just look at the regular complaints about playmates product..bad paint, limbs falling off stiff or loose joints.
The figures being sold re just as good as those sold a few years back. NECA lost their lisence, and I wouldn't be surprid if it's still them making these, but allowing the world to believe they are bootlegs.
Bottom line, these are great figures.

Back