TMNT (teenage mutant ninja turtles)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
so... putting this out there, anyone willing to middleman me a Classics mikey? apparently he is the MOST common one.

was thinking about selling my extra set...not sure if I want to part them out individually

Glad to hear Bebop and Rocksteady confirmed. :rock

Just hope we get Shredder and Krang not too far behind them.

Yeah I'll pick them up for sure, wonder if there gunna continue the 10-11 inch line at all. I know most people did not dig them but there my favorates, would be nice to get a foot soldier, shredder, krang, and spinter in the large scale.

The classics were my favorites from the Playmates 2012 releases. Next up, the 1:6 figures, even tho everyone that sees them asks why I have bubble bath on display!!! Doh!!
But, no, I was impressed with the weightiness and posabilty of the 1:6 figures.
The new regulars are very nice to look at, but I kept them all packaged up for display.
Bebop and Rocksteady will be great additions I am sure. I just hope I can get them. I happened to be in a Canadian comic store at the right time to get the 4 classics.

I'll buy as many classics as they release. I want MOAR!

I REALLY want Hot Toys to pick up the license to the original 2 movies, at least. I would kill for some highly detailed versions of the Turtles, Splinter, Shredder, Casey Jones, the first April O'Neil,Tokar and Razar

Wow! Bebop and Rocksteady?

Someone pinch me...

All Turle/Hot Toys fans have dreamed about live action HT Turtles. I don't see it happening though. Everyone with Facebook spam Hot Toys with requests for them to do so.

Last edited:
You never know though.... if they catch wind of the popularity of the smaller figures you never know.... They're still making Ichabod Crane from Sleepy Hollow so I suppose the Turtles have a serious chance if the right person gets the bright idea.

Bebop and Rocksteady are pretty amazing news, I definately never thought we'd see figures of them again. Still I dont want to seem ungreatful, but theres alot of other characters they could do, I hope they plan to continue. Shredder, Casey, Baxter Stockman, and I have to imagine a Foot Soldier would be a great seller.

Has anyone modded the battle shell Turtles?

I did'nt try to mod them but I did try to bash one with the trench coat an hat and glasses disguise they always wore in the cartoons and comics............I failed:( Nothing I had could fit as there to bulky:gah:

Back