TMNT (teenage mutant ninja turtles)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I went to my local comic shop and they have the classic turtles there, but they were 24 bucks and labled rare:cuckoo: I kept on walking cause I Already have a full set and and extra leo, I was interested in getting the other three but not at those prices.

I paid 21.99 each at a cool comic store and TRU have them listed at that price on line .

I paid 21.99 each at a cool comic store and TRU have them listed at that price on line .

You can get them from playmates.com for 16.99 plus shipping, thats where I got mine. 24 dollars for the classics seems to high concidering you can get the 11" turtles for 25 dollars. I just got home from tru and picked up a extra 11" mikey and a 4" krang, I almost picked up the turtle van too but not sure where i would put it. All the 4" turtles were completely wiped out aside from two spinters and the one krang that I picked up. The 11" turtles were fully stocked and I was able to get a mikey without any paint chips:yess:

I have all original and 25th ann. versions. the cards and artwork is diffrent

They are different i know,but i meant the size of them.Is there any difference in the size?Any help would be greatly appreciated so i know what to buy.

I'm getting the van tomorrow regardless. For me tho, I'm used to paying the figure price again for postage. I might need a new display shelf tho !!

You can get them from playmates.com for 16.99 plus shipping, thats where I got mine. 24 dollars for the classics seems to high concidering you can get the 11" turtles for 25 dollars. I just got home from tru and picked up a extra 11" mikey and a 4" krang, I almost picked up the turtle van too but not sure where i would put it. All the 4" turtles were completely wiped out aside from two spinters and the one krang that I picked up. The 11" turtles were fully stocked and I was able to get a mikey without any paint chips:yess:

I didn't know playmates sells nude playboy models

I went to TRU today and they had everything but the 4 inchers...crap. I'll be patient, they will be easy to get a hold of soon.

Yes TRUE, but then some most likely wont be the same. Playmates always does this to help out collectors. I heard talk of them changing the feet sculpt to match the shows more round look. or the shell wont be soft plastic. Thats why I always grab the first set of ALL TMNT figures. Ever since the original I have All series. I just LOVE the fact that these are such a hit already. As you can see by my name I am a big TMNT fan. The world is a better place with the TURTLES IN IT! I still am stuck if I like the NECA or the new 11" Nick line the best. AWSOME regarldess

I have been poking around looking for the neca turtles lately, they do look cool but at the prices there going for maybe I'll get the knockoffs if I find I need them that bad.

But as for right now my favs are the 11" line for sure. I'm currently trying to bash a turtle in disquise with the trenchcoat and hat there known for, the hats no problem but finding a trenchcoat that will fit over those hands is another story:gah:

I have been poking around looking for the neca turtles lately, they do look cool but at the prices there going for maybe I'll get the knockoffs if I find I need them that bad.

But as for right now my favs are the 11" line for sure. I'm currently trying to bash a turtle in disquise with the trenchcoat and hat there known for, the hats no problem but finding a trenchcoat that will fit over those hands is another story:gah:

I had the original individual packed NECA turtles but after my move I have no idea where they went. So I bought the tube packed turtles a few months ago from Hong Kong. When I got it I thought something was a little off but couldn't really tell until I realized the paint was a tad bit off. Doesn't bother me that much. The knock offs aren't that bad. If you've never had the originals the knockoffs are just as good.

I'm going to be picking up these turtles soon. And maybe consider another set of the NECA turtles to paint their individual colors. I'll definitely get the turtle van and maybe... MAYBE Raph's bike.

So glad this thread is doing so well !!!! Tmnt fo life

True,as long as they keep making quality tmnt figures..tmnt will never die, but its disappointing that playmates or other companies havent made a Bebop or Rocksteady figure..its been a while

2012-07-28143559-picsay.jpg

hoping the next waves classics looks like this

Series 2
Casey Jones
Splinter
Shredder
Foot Soldier

Series 3
April O' Neil
Rock Steady
BeBop
Usagi Yojimbo Deluxe- Krang

Series 4
Baxter Stockman
Rat King
Ace Duck
Leatherhead

Series 2
Casey Jones
Splinter
Shredder
Foot Soldier

Series 3
April O' Neil
Rock Steady
BeBop

Series 4
Baxter Stockman
Rat King
Ace Duck
Leatherhead

You forgot about Slash

I wonder how long we will have to wait to get wave two, that is if we get wave two, but concidering the rate these are selling out I think is gotto happen right? I'm still riding high on my turtle nostalgia right now but I'm trying not to go crazy on spending ether. I really hope they continue the 11" line most of all but I'm not to sure that will happen.

I would prefer wave2 to be all villains, since wave1 we already got the turtles. Hoping wave 2 will be Shredder, Bebop, Rocksteady, and Krang, these guys are desperately in need of new figures IMO. Then wave 3 would be Splinter, April O'neil, Casey, and foot soldier.

Here's some quick pics I took of my 4 inchers:

img1216e.jpg

img1263cj.jpg

img1261sm.jpg

img1239gy.jpg

img1268ni.jpg

Last edited:
I would prefer wave2 to be all villains, since wave1 we already got the turtles. Hoping wave 2 will be Shredder, Bebop, Rocksteady, and Krang, these guys are desperately in need of new figures IMO. Then wave 3 would be Splinter, April O'neil, Casey, and foot soldier.

great pix Theokan!!
Can the Krang be removed from the android stomach??

yup, you can take krang out of the droid, it's made of a squishy material so it's pretty fitting me think :D

Series 2
Casey Jones
Splinter
Shredder
Foot Soldier

Series 3
April O' Neil
Rock Steady
BeBop

Series 4