TMNT (teenage mutant ninja turtles)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hell yeah! And Angel.
F7CA22F5-016F-4F2D-A891-2E39832A1BD1.jpeg

Just announced at Power-Con – preorders are going live next week for the TMNT Sewer Lair Living Room Diorama! You’ll also be able to get the Accessory set if you didn’t catch it the first time around. Preorders will be open for three weeks beginning noon Eastern Time August 17th.

Oddly from SOTO it looks like NECA is doing a two pack of Professor Perry. I’d be okay with one version of him personally, but I’ll take two if that’s the only way to get him. Would have preferred him packed with another character or even just a Foot Soldier.

Last edited:
Any chance of Neca reissuing the original cartoon Turtles and Shredder? I missed out first time around, except the Shredder/Donnie pack on which Shredder had two left arms and had to go back, and I couldn't exchange because it was the last one, so I just got a refund. I'd love to get into the line properly.

Any chance of Neca reissuing the original cartoon Turtles and Shredder? I missed out first time around, except the Shredder/Donnie pack on which Shredder had two left arms and had to go back, and I couldn't exchange because it was the last one, so I just got a refund. I'd love to get into the line properly.
Im sure they will eventually, fantastically the Turtles are on an upward trend after Last Ronin reinvigorating them. Im just gutted i didnt have the fund for the party wagon at the time

Im sure they will eventually, fantastically the Turtles are on an upward trend after Last Ronin reinvigorating them. Im just gutted i didnt have the fund for the party wagon at the time
Fingers crossed, and hopefully better availability in the UK! I'd have loved the Wagon if I had the Turtles.

Fingers crossed, and hopefully better availability in the UK! I'd have loved the Wagon if I had the Turtles.
Living in the UK has its perks when it comes to certain exclusives at least in my experience, always manahed to get a walmart or target exclusive no problems. Its the US guys that get screwed with searching store to store

NECA is re-releasing all 4 Turtles in single boxes as "ultimate's" it seems.

I feel like the 1987 animated TMNT line is such a rabbit hole to go down. Definitely a lot of cool figures and play sets, but also just so much to choose from and too many temptations.

Maybe I’d be satisfied just getting the Turtles, but knowing me I’d want to get Shredder and other villains for them to go against. :lol

I almost passed on this but glad I didn't. Awesome TMNT figure by Heatboys. It has a ton of diecast which makes this thing pretty heavy for its size. I love that the katanas are diecast also. After having this in hand, I know Shredder is going to be insane.
20230814_160812.jpg

I feel like the 1987 animated TMNT line is such a rabbit hole to go down. Definitely a lot of cool figures and play sets, but also just so much to choose from and too many temptations.

Maybe I’d be satisfied just getting the Turtles, but knowing me I’d want to get Shredder and other villains for them to go against. :lol
It seems like the next star wars. They gonna release every single character and variation they can while super7 seems to want to release every tmnt toys playmates ever released. If you have dioramas collecting the full line seems fun but where would all the boxes be stored?

Just got my SDCC TMNT 3 4 pack delivered, awesome looking figures, shame Neca used a box that was almost the same size so the box is dinged up. Would have thought they would protect it better for an international shipment

Back