TMNT (teenage mutant ninja turtles)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I saw a wide variety of stuff at my local Target. A few Metalheads, the GITD Muckman, Pizza Monster, the Channel 6 pack, Foot Soldiers. I'd never seen so much NECA Turtles stuff in real life before, but of course, they had no Turtles.

It was actually on an endcap, not in the videogame stuff where they usually stock NECA merch.

Mine had all this too plus a couple of the turtle 4-packs. I also saw them on an end cap. There was a bunch more stuff back in the media section.

"Costumes.com (Haulathon.com) does not ship internationally" What an absolute ****show!

This turned out exactly how I thought it would. Every single 4 pack was sold out between 3 targets here before today.

Went to target at lunch and they had them stuffed in a shopping cart by the electronics register. Got robo bebop and rocksteady. They didn’t have the four pack or muckman. Maybe people bought them already.

I went to 2 targets at lunch and found nothing for the haulathon stuff. And I really took my time and scoured the place. Only new stuff, for me, that I saw was pizza monster and ultimate foot soldier.

Kind of thinking about getting the accessories pack for The Secret of the Ooze. Curious though.. I know that the Turtles are slightly different design wise so I wonder if the heads from the accessories pack would look off.

Kind of thinking about getting the accessories pack for The Secret of the Ooze. Curious though.. I know that the Turtles are slightly different design wise so I wonder if the heads from the accessories pack would look off.

I suspect they would. Paint applications look very different.

NECA confirmed the green hue is different so it will look a bit off.

So the accessories pack won’t be a good decision for the old set (1990)
Secret of The Ooze pack or nothing 🤔🤔

Bummer.. I want some of the accessories including the new heads. Don’t necessarily want to get the new set of Turtles though.

Yeah and they’re a bit pricey too. $150 for the 4 pack and $60 for the accessory pack.

But they did say they improved the articulation on the new turtles so at least they won’t be the exact same figures.

Back