TMNT (teenage mutant ninja turtles)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Saw the Casey Jones movie unmasked unpainted hs on FB

Hope that version is not a freakin exclusive :dunno

Neca is great and all and I love what they keep churning out- but where’s super7??? I still want to see what the April I preordered is now going to look like

I don't know if they're letting their factories catch up or what, but it's been a bit since they've done a full wave of anything. I think they were originally trying to do quarterly shipments and quarterly preorders, but that wasn't working out so they're on like 4 month schedules instead of 3.

I found another batch of these at my Walmart again... I guess they're either not rare to find, or Walmart just had these hidden in the back until now, lol

PXL_20210418_032228285.jpg

When these 4-packs start showing up abundantly to everyone, you all are gonna have a blast with them. The interchangeable face sculpts are game-changers. So fun to mess around with.
1E8C8CEF-A06C-4074-8367-00FC13B05148.jpg

I think I will try to hunt this disguise set now..I wasn’t into it at first until I saw YouTube reviews and the different eyes and mouth pieces are a nice option

The disguise set really is amazing, I just wish Neca stocked more than 3 at a time. Scalpers exist because there isn't enough supply and collectors will pay extra because we really want it.

While I am not a scalper, if I see three sets, I will buy them all. I have two friends who are trying to hunt these down too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Preview of the packaging for the movie April figure from today’s Judith Hoag video update. Looks like she’s going to be an ultimate figure and not part of a two pack.
3AED3BFA-9B8E-43C5-BA7A-73D258C15942.jpeg

Would be awesome if one of the TVs were a window showing the actual headsculpt. Seems like a pretty good headsculpt.

Anybody find the turtles in disguise set in the wild yet? I’m going to try and hunt it down this week

Your best bet is to go undercover as a Target employee and find out which employee is selling them from his car for $400.

Back