TMNT (teenage mutant ninja turtles)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't think my WM's are in the toy business anymore lol. No turtles, no Marvel Legends, no GI Joes, No McFarlane DC. I just go there to torture myself apparently.

Finally found a SOTO Super Shredder (last one!) at my local Wallyworld. Was hoping to get the Stealth, but the regular version will do.

Now I just need to find that Foot 2 pack out in the wild and I'll be all caught up on the movie Turtles.

62321C8B-66FB-425C-8B7B-220E2E9611BE.jpeg
From the upcoming Origins of Splinter set by NECA. Honestly, it isn’t something I would have said I needed, but it looks cool and I’ll probably pick it up since it’s from the 1990 film.

I mean I'm getting freaking Danny so why not lol
:lol. I’ll take mostly anything from the 1990 film. I wonder how much more they can get out of the movie. The Origin of Splinter set is honestly a reach, but it is kinda cool still. Aside from April and another Casey with an unmasked sculpt I think the line has to be about at the end.

My local Walmart has 10 Shadow Master Super Shredders, four Leo and Donny movie 2-packs, and one Mikey and Ralph movie 2-pack.

Let me know in the next half hour if you?d like me to buy and ship any of them for you. I?d only charge you the cost of the figures plus tax and shipping.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Do you know if those are still available? I would be interested. I tried to PM you, but your inbox is full.

:lol. I’ll take mostly anything from the 1990 film. I wonder how much more they can get out of the movie. The Origin of Splinter set is honestly a reach, but it is kinda cool still. Aside from April and another Casey with an unmasked sculpt I think the line has to be about at the end.

Tatsu for sure, then from part 2 we need Keno and Vanilla Ice with Ninja Rap recording when the box flap is opened.

Tatsu for sure, then from part 2 we need Keno and Vanilla Ice with Ninja Rap recording when the box flap is opened.
I would take Tatsu, but it’s been said that NECA has tried to reach out to the actor and haven’t gotten a reply. So as of right now they don’t have the likeness rights.

Not sure if this is 100% accurate but just thought I’d put this info here so us true collectors can get a leg up on the resellers and maybe help each other secure sets:
25146E7F-2D42-4D87-A0F8-9AD3568EDED8.jpeg
Whenever these sets start showing up, just Punch in the number in at brickseeks at Target. Happy Hunting...and Helping!

I'd told myself I wasn't gonna bother getting the Neca turtles, but I happened to see the Mikey and Raph 2 pack at a Walmart last night and couldn't resist. They really do look cool, just wish they were 12 inches.

This is the first time I'd seen any of the Neca TMNT stuff in person, except for a foot soldier set once.

I'd told myself I wasn't gonna bother getting the Neca turtles, but I happened to see the Mikey and Raph 2 pack at a Walmart last night and couldn't resist. They really do look cool, just wish they were 12 inches.

This is the first time I'd seen any of the Neca TMNT stuff in person, except for a foot soldier set once.

That's how I got into it. I said the same thing, never gonna collect them because of how hard it is to find them, but once I saw them in person.......lol

I've probably said it here before, but just to say again, the NECA movie figures are some of the best action figures I've ever owned at any size. I can't recommend them enough, especially just being able to pick them up at retail!

I've probably said it here before, but just to say again, the NECA movie figures are some of the best action figures I've ever owned at any size. I can't recommend them enough, especially just being able to pick them up at retail!

I agree. I'm not big into TMNT but my spouse has been a fan since childhood. We got into the line after the cartoon re-releases at Target. The love they pour into both the cartoon and movie turtles is insane, even from a non fan.

Like you said, the movie figures are easily some of the best action figures I've ever seen. Well engineered, well painted, with great effort put towards balancing articulation and aesthetics.

NECA is teasing the movie April figure on their Facebook page. No pictures other than one of the Turtles sitting around a tv with her on the news, and the tag line: the last day of March can only mean one thing. April is coming. So it seems like we should get a reveal soon.

They've 100% been working with the actress to get that figure out, so it's definitely coming. They've been revealing so much lately I'm sure it's coming soon.

Back