TMNT (teenage mutant ninja turtles)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
DLfYmvu.png

They're making the rounds. I saw pics on another forum of a full stocked shelf of movie turtles 2-packs and super shredder at some walmart. Not sure where.

Sure do love hitting up the WM's in my area and not a single one of them looking anything like the pics being posted lol

which SS do you guys prefer? The normal one looks too vibrant compared to the stealth. but i already have the normal so skipping the stealth.

which SS do you guys prefer? The normal one looks too vibrant compared to the stealth. but i already have the normal so skipping the stealth.

This is one of those that I am telling myself that I don't need since I have the original, but I will probably get it if I see it in person cuz that's just what I do.

I have to see the shadow in person, I do love my reg SS , but seeing it was a darker filmed scene in the film and Nash was standing under a darkened bridge the whole time maybe this shadow version is more screen accurate :dunno

I didn't pick up the first Super Shredder but would grab the new one. Just went to Wal-Mart, they had the new King Kong and the Audition Marty McFly and I was surprised to even see those. Has been absolutely nothing usually.

I plan on getting SMSS. I initially passed on the first one. Darker version just looks too cool to pass up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back