TMNT (teenage mutant ninja turtles)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Kinda torn on the accessories pack. I kind of want pieces of it, but other things I’m not so sure I really need/will use. I’m wary of removing the heads from the Turtles. Stuff like the tv, straw hat, Turtle Wax, and pizza/snacks are kind of cool.

Could had sworn they said they are including the new bandannas with the turtle heads

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm excited for the accessory pack, the Mikey head never went with the others so having that swapped out will be great, plus the four happy heads would make a good COWABUNGA high three display

I think tomorrow we will see unmasked Casey Jones, maybe a twopack but with who?
April is in development so I don't think it will be her

I've never once seen ANY of the turtles at Walmart. Just the same tired old Neca stuff every Walmart and Target has.

At least your Walmart has Neca product..three Walmart’s in my area..and none ever carry any type of NECA products

Kcgd02S.jpg

PO Starts Friday

Neca Store

Instant. PO.

Anyone else completely forget that they teased a Saki vs. Yoshi set?
That's probably what we are going to be seeing tomorrow

It looks weird, but it makes sense, Mikey was the only happy looking portrait of the original four, now Mikey is the only serious one and the others happy. It’s cool of NECA to offer more options. I wonder if they’ll do a pack at some point with SOTO portraits.

Maybe ralph has a serious/angry face already?

they did the same with the shf figuarts version!!

i mean, why can?t we get swappable bandanas at this rate hehe

Maybe I am just getting old and forgetful, but for the life of me I can't remember the significance of the stuffed panda.

Maybe I am just getting old and forgetful, but for the life of me I can't remember the significance of the stuffed panda.

I think theres a stuffed panda during the hiding scene in Aprils apartment when Danny notices one of the turtles under the table.

A cartoon pack would be even better and more logical. I'd be nice to get more expressions for the cartoon turtles, a helmetless Shredder, and maybe a cartoon Casey Jones without the mask head sculpt. Although, Super 7 is more likely to make the head without the mask, since NECA is going for cartoon accuracy.

I think theres a stuffed panda during the hiding scene in Aprils apartment when Danny notices one of the turtles under the table.

That is incredibly random. Now I dont feel as bad for not remembering it, lol. Thanks!

I'm glad I decided to pass on the cartoon line (as both space and budget prohibits it) and only focus on the movie stuff, because I never could have kept up at the rate the NECA Store is throwing up these pre-orders. If I'd ordered everything from Tokka and Rahzar to the diorama and accessory set tomorrow, I would have been dropping close to $600 in just over a month (with $100 of that in shipping charges alone). Add another $240+ if I'd managed to score the Casey, April and Musical Mutagen Tour sets at Target.

I get that most of these items were already in the manufacturing stage. It makes sense for NECA to put them up now while the factories can churn out more supply in the same production run, but I do wish they'd give customers time to breath (or at least not charge in full up front). It's great they're giving folks a chance to avoid hunting for these during a pandemic, but financially it's tough times for a lot of collectors. Having these things go up week after week with barely any advance notice is tough if you're working class. They could at least expand the pre-order window to more than a week.

Diorama sets are the other new reveals :slap

Oh well..at least I have a week to order the accessory set

Back