TMNT (teenage mutant ninja turtles)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i know they try to make it look like a toy car, but it looks too much like a toy car to be asking for $450. at least give us some windows.

Is NECA still in the process of production and shipping out the April O' Neil (1990 TMNT movie version)?

The April was not listed on the latest NECA TMNT update mass email that I received this morning - i could of sworn it was on the previous update email.

The order still says unfulfilled on my account at the NECA store.

Last edited:
Yes, NECA is doing a cartoon Van. Super7 does the vintage toy line updates, so yes theirs will be based off the original toy

Debating whether to get the van from Super 7 & NECA.

Probably both vans, since I'm collecting both lines - nothing better to spend 1 grand on. :lol

If I had to choose one, I'd probably get NECA (since it's based on the cartoon).
But the nostalgia of the Super 7 is so strong since I grew up with the Playmates figures.

Is NECA still in the process of production and shipping out the April O' Neil (1990 TMNT movie version)?

The April was not listed on the latest NECA TMNT update mass email that I received this morning - i could of sworn it was on the previous update email.

I received my regular and exclusive Aprils last week from them.

You may want to contact them to double check. Did you order the standard, the exclusive, or both? I think if it's just the standard, you should've gotten yours by now. We got ours a long time ago.

But hard to say these days. NECA wasn't consistent with shipping out product in the best of times. Doesn't hurt to ask, though.

You may want to contact them to double check. Did you order the standard, the exclusive, or both? I think if it's just the standard, you should've gotten yours by now. We got ours a long time ago.

But hard to say these days. NECA wasn't consistent with shipping out product in the best of times. Doesn't hurt to ask, though.

I double-checked my order, I had three other figure set(s) in the same one with April so I believe I will not get mine the shipment until all are released.

The other 3 are scheduled for end of the year:
  • Tragg & Grannitor (54142) - Q4 2021
  • Krang's Android Body (54157) - Q4 2021
  • Antrax & Scumbug (54227) - Q4 2021

I double-checked my order, I had three other figure set(s) in the same one with April so I believe I will not get mine the shipment until all are released.

The other 3 are scheduled for end of the year:
  • Tragg & Grannitor (54142) - Q4 2021
  • Krang's Android Body (54157) - Q4 2021
  • Antrax & Scumbug (54227) - Q4 2021
Yes, you are correct; they’ll hold everything and ship together.

Might take a while, but hope you get them sooner than later.

Channel 6 News box set review. They look great.

http://thefwoosh.com/2021/11/neca-teenage-mutant-ninja-turtles-the-catwoman-from-channel-6-box-set/
I wish they had included this "Rambo" Irman sculpt. :LOL:

XxYy8xa.png

I think they must be, I still haven’t gotten my reg version April either.

No, because of the skin tone and hole for the tail they said. But there will be another cartoon April and Casey release in the future.
it is funny because irma doesn't have such problem. the tail hole maybe but i guess you could include a butt plug to cover it?

Back