TMNT (teenage mutant ninja turtles)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just discovered the Super 7 Ultimates line. Anyone pick these up?

Not yet, but I know deep down I'll pick up ones if the nostalgia vibe is too strong.

That Mondo Gecko is looking mighty tempting. A Ray Fillet or Ace Duck would be great. Swear I'm one of the only Turtles fans who liked Ace Duck lol

I thought I read somewhere that Super7 were going to make more of Series 1 and 2 available.

Is that true?

I thought I read somewhere that Super7 were going to make more of Series 1 and 2 available.

Is that true?

Wave 2 isn't out yet, and there's still preorders available at other sites like BBTS and Dorkside. But for Wave 1, Brian from Super7 did an interview with Pixeldan where he all but confirmed they're going to re-release that wave. They haven't done any official notice or put preorders up though. I'm not sure how they'll do it, it'll still be later than Wave 4 by production most likely.

I'm waiting on 2 sets of Tokka and Rahzar, the 1990 accessory set and I think I ordered a second Casey and Raph set too, all from the Neca store.

Turns out I also ordered Super Shredder from staractionfigures in the UK. I had to go check that. That's a sure sign that maybe I shouldn't have bothered in the first place. Same for the second Casey and Raph set.

Last edited:
My Dutch webshop I ordered Super Shredder from currently says December 16th as shipping. They reassured me that the order will go through, and I've ordered other Neca TMNT from them in the past, so I'm not worried about it. I'm so used to getting HT figures months after their original release that it somehow doesn't bother me at all.:lol
I do have Tokka & Rahzar and the accessory pack on order from the Neca store as well. I think their last update was Nov/Dec for the 2-pack, and Q1 for the accessories?

CMDStore has all the upcoming 2packs up for preorder: Splinter/Baxter, Traag/Grannitor, Rat King/Vernon, Triceraton/Roadkill Rodney, and Zarax/Zork. they also have April/Foot, and Slash/Leatherhead in stock. for those looking

Weren’t the Neca pre-orders of Super Shredder/ Casey & Ralph / tokka&razar sets supposed to ship in Nov?

I got a shipping notice from NECA and Lootcrate for the TMNT arcade figure in the last two days. I might have them tomorrow if all goes well.

Back