TMNT (teenage mutant ninja turtles)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just got my Leo and Donnie figuarts.

Sadly when I opened Leo I found his bandana back piece has snapped and was loose in the box tray.

Donnie was absolutely fine but generally those bandana back pieces have a very flimsy connector so not shocked it had happened.

Certainly something people should be aware of.

Luckily the shop is happy to exchange him for me.

I'm really only collecting Hot Toys and the occasional 1/6 figure from other companies atm... but I'm really tempted in getting these Figuarts Turtles. They are flawless and bring a lot of nostalgia. When I was a kid, I hours and hours on end with my Teenage Mutant 'Hero' Turtles...

Are there any known issues with these SH. Figuarts versions?

3f56268e-a532-4ffa-a597-635fddea2953.jpg1270e462-50f0-48c1-9d2a-1021db74cfa0.jpg
1b38131bc07a21c166f6c6530c016164.jpg

edit: I just bought Donnie & Leo :slap. I noticed my retailer only had 1 left of each. I hope I'm not down the slippery slop of action figures.

Me, too, haha! A couple of them still have soap, too.

These ones look like simple repaints of the originals.

That's awesome! I remember how it smelled too lol.

The Leo I have is empty but the Michelangelo has some soap but cracked during the move and got everywhere. Planning of getting the others at some point.

are they standing on piles of feces?...

Smashed pumpkin pies, actually.

Their really rocks, which look better with the original paint for the basic turtles.

I have a bunch of these old soap things, including a Jurassic Park velociraptor, Chewbacca, Yoda, Leia, and an x-wing pilot Luke. Fond memories!

Shawpaw, I think I have an extra turtle or two if you're interested. Think I bought them used and they have a couple of scuffs. Let me know if you're interested--they're packed away in the attic, so there's no hurry.

Shawpaw, I think I have an extra turtle or two if you're interested. Think I bought them used and they have a couple of scuffs. Let me know if you're interested--they're packed away in the attic, so there's no hurry.

Regardless, would love to see those. I still have the original jellybean tubes with the different turtle on top. I'll find those and share pics when I get home. Still has original jellybeans inside :lol (nasty).

Maybe a Foot Soldier or Casey Jones. Didn't they mention Casey Jones in one of the promo videos before SDCC 2016?

Got my Figuarts in yesterday. I have to say the weight on them is fantastic. The die cast portion of the legs and feet really make them feel solid. These figures are the best representation of the 80's toon turtles imo.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back