TMNT Donatello Comiquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I put my order in at 12am NY time, little late but i'm not converted? wth??? omg, i hope i get my order converted...i'll just cry if i lose out on this piece...

Awww man, I hope I get converted as well from the WL, but I placed my order on the WL around 5pm PST the next day...

Ha this makes me believe they updated the es then on the ex. Most people don't cancel until it comes time to pay.

I have this feeling also. They probably had so many waitlist orders, they decided to up the ES that they had in mind. I do not see it as a big deal, as they had not already released an ES size.

AHHHH I'm so jealous of all those who were converted from WL!

Hope I get converted from WL! crosses fingers...

You will don't worry. If they upped the edition size there will be more cancellations when it comes time to ship and your waitlist will convert.

You will don't worry. If they upped the edition size there will be more cancellations when it comes time to ship and your waitlist will convert.

Boy do i hope so! I think they will up the edition size just because TMNT is such a popular franchise. With the success of NECA's figures, Sideshow would be stupid if they only made a low number of the exclusives. Yes, the turtles originally were made with the red bandana's but we all know them with colors. Please sideshow up the edition size so i can get on this piece!!! :D

Boy do i hope so! I think they will up the edition size just because TMNT is such a popular franchise. With the success of NECA's figures, Sideshow would be stupid if they only made a low number of the exclusives. Yes, the turtles originally were made with the red bandana's but we all know them with colors. Please sideshow up the edition size so i can get on this piece!!! :D
Best of luck, bro. Hope ya get it.

BODACIOUS :rock

<object width="400" height="225"><param name="movie" value="https://www.sideshowtoy.com/media/swf/generic-flv-player-no-auto.swf?videoFile=/media/flv/backstage-pass/200012 - Donatello-BSP_FLV...flv"></param><embed src="https://www.sideshowtoy.com/media/swf/generic-flv-player-no-auto.swf?videoFile=/media/flv/backstage-pass/200012 - Donatello-BSP_FLV...flv" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="400" height="225"></embed></object>

Back