TitanFall - from the original creators of Call of Duty (Xbox One/Xbox 360/PC)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just got the code for the xbox one version. Stupid work! Won't be able to play it till later tonight.

I wonder how they choose who gets a code and who doesn't.

It's probably completely random. Two of my buddies entered at the exact same time and so far only one of them has gotten the beta code. I know that beta invites have been going out all morning so there's still time for people to get in.

Got my Xbox 1 code this morning and installing now! I registered for both Xbox 1 and PC hoping to get PC for better graphics though. Oh oh...since I got it for Xbox 1, I am assuming I have to buy Xbox Live now just to be able to play this beta

Yes, you need Xbox Live for any online multiplayer

Thanks for the info! Too bad I had to leave my Xbox 1 on since it wasn't done installing the game. I didn't plan on playing this game on a console, but registered for both console and PC to increase my odds in getting in the beta.

If I somehow get lucky and get a PC beta, I will put up the code on this forums like a free for all! May the odds be ever in your favor!

I barely signed up for this like a few days ago. I was suprised to get a code. I'm on the fence about getting this game so this will help me decide. I Preorderd destiny for same reason to get beta and if I don't like the game I'll just cancel the preorder.

Thanks for the info! Too bad I had to leave my Xbox 1 on since it wasn't done installing the game. I didn't plan on playing this game on a console, but registered for both console and PC to increase my odds in getting in the beta.

If I somehow get lucky and get a PC beta, I will put up the code on this forums like a free for all! May the odds be ever in your favor!

Supposedly you can switch it: https://help.ea.com/en/article/titanfall-beta-code-platform-issue-and-workaround/

There is a trick people are exploting to get a beta code hopefully i get one before they catch on a lot of people got codes for the wrong platform sent to them and ea is letting you sighn in a type the code you got tthta docent work and with in 2 hours they send you a working code a lll you have to do is find any titan fall code online and say you got the wrong system sent to you hopefully it works for me before they catch on good luck hope everyone gets in.

I think that's the whole purpose of this beta. Like the alpha it's meant as a stress test for their servers. They were super wonky when the alpha went up but the next day they had patches done that solved the problem.

Back