TitanFall - from the original creators of Call of Duty (Xbox One/Xbox 360/PC)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just remembered to check my junk e-mail and lo and behold, my PC Beta code has arrived, muhahahaha, I doubt my rig is good enough to run it smoothly, but that's all irrelevant.

Ah so it sounds like the alpha where only the atlas was available but you could change up the weapon and I think the abilities but I can't remember. It would of been cool if they gave you guys the chance to play the ogre or stryder.

LOL, I forgot/didn't realize this was a multiplayer demo. It dropped me right in the middle of the game and I got sniped within 10 seconds of me entering the game. teh sux0rs. . . oh well.

Well that trick I did worked Ea sent me a beta key just do what I said to do in the earlier post and they will send you a code.

my impressions of the beta I think the game loos beautiful graphics wise and it is such a well balanced game it plays super fast and is really fun this blows any other fps out of the water. There has been some occasional lag but not to bad

hows the shotgun haven't tried that yet I love all the weapons though I'm really starting to like that smg

There is a trick people are exploting to get a beta code hopefully i get one before they catch on a lot of people got codes for the wrong platform sent to them and ea is letting you sighn in a type the code you got tthta docent work and with in 2 hours they send you a working code a lll you have to do is find any titan fall code online and say you got the wrong system sent to you hopefully it works for me before they catch on good luck hope everyone gets in.

I applied for both in the beginning and got the Xbox 1 beta. I already used my code and did this exploit yesterday. I got an email yesterday stating that I have already used my Xbox 1 code so I am not allowed this special service.

Then this morning I randomly checked my email and got a PC beta! :lol I have decided to let 1 of my friend use my Xbox 1 log in to play while I download the PC beta right now! I am a mutha *******ing double dipper! :lol

They sent me another xbox one beta code for some reason. If u want it raging your welcome to it.

No will have to put some time in this. Installing it now :)
Its an amazing game and it looks beautiful you get some occasional lag hopefully that is fixed before release but this is by far the best fps out there call of duty don't come close all other fps games should use titan fall as the new bar in excellence to try to beat.

Back