ThreeZero Toys: 1:6 AMC's The Walking Dead Michonne's Pet Walkers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: ThreeZero Toys: 1:6 AMC's The Walking Dead

Even though I ordered the ex edition (with the extra arms) from their website.. I ordered this set as well.. For that price.. I can't go wrong!

Someone should confirm with the website first. "It sounds too good to be true" - you've heard the saying...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk

no....everyone knows it is a mistake...they are hoping they will honor a 2 pack at that price or give some kind of other bonus once AMC figures out they made a mistake.....Also, even if it is only one of the pets for that price it is still the cheapest i have seen.

Yeah, and they should also allow a cancellation of the order if they refuse to honor it being for both figures, since that's we are all paying for based on their own website.

$123 total? That's not US dollars is it?

My order (with the TWD10 code) came to $135.88US before shipping cost. With shipping it's $180.87US. Which is a nice saving to what the total estimated cost ($295.47US) for both zombie pets might have cost me from BBTS.

I figured out the cause of my confusion. I assumed the price was the same for everyone, but playing around with the country settings on the site, I see pricing is different. For some countries the price is $150.98US, but for US peeps it's $129.99US.

Whatever their reasoning for the price difference. It's a bit of a bummer, but still a pretty good deal, considering what these cost elsewhere, if they honour it.

Whatever their reasoning for the price difference. It's a bit of a bummer, but still a pretty good deal, considering what these cost elsewhere, if they honour it.

i just preordered too.. take chances. i know probably its a glitches. but heres to hoping that we get two figures in that total price. but thing though, there is really no contact details to call from them but just to email them. please update us if ever someone here in the board are able to contact amc

Oh oh, someone has never heard the old sayings…

Let sleeping dogs lie.
Don't play with fire.
Don't look a gift horse in the mouth.
Ignorance is bliss.
Be careful what you wish for.
etc.

:)

:lol I ordered a set too. If I get 2 pets...Woo hoo! If not I still have a preorder for both at another vendor.

I just got a response back. Here it is:

Hello Tyler,

Yes, it does. Here are the details.

These two figures represent the two arm-less Walkers which have been featured in the television series alongside their handler. Both figures stand at approximately 12 inches tall with many points of articulation including the neck, shoulders, chest, and waist; which feature an authentic soft PVC dermis that seamlessly comprises the torso. These figures are presented with a realistic paint application that highlights each figures unique and freshly deceased look and feel, inducing a realistic rotten flesh appearance. A range of materials have been utilized to construct detailed clothing, removable backpacks, and the Pet Zombies metal collars and chain leashes.

Each figure stands around ~12-inches (30.5 cm) tall

Fully articulated figure

Articulated head, shoulder & waist covered by an authentic soft skin lookalike material for the whole torso

Lots of attention to details, inducing realistic rotten flesh look, resembling characters on the show

Realistic paint application to highlight all the details and freshly deceased look and feel

Detailed clothing with detachable backpack

Real metal leash with the chain attached

Sincerely,
Marichu

That's great to hear, but not that surprising really. Remember that AMC is the licensor, so they must get a bunch of merch for a crazy discount. With licensed product, a lot of the markup can be to account for licensing fees, which can be a lump sum plus royalties of up to 20% (this figure based on a previous Hasbro contract with Lucasfilm). Take those away and there's a lot more margin available. Let's say 3Zero takes a 30% to 50% margin and AMC is selling these for only a few points above their cost - it's promotion for the show after all. You can't really compare this to the price through regular distribution and retail seller.

Back