ThreeZero Toys: 1:6 AMC's The Walking Dead Michonne's Pet Walkers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: ThreeZero Toys: 1:6 AMC's The Walking Dead: Michonne's Pets Exclusives PRE-ORDER

I thought it was Merle's head with the receding hair line.

Re: ThreeZero Toys: 1:6 AMC's The Walking Dead: Michonne's Pets Exclusives PRE-ORDER

Can't wait for this!!!!!!

Perfect tease, Gimbat. It has people talking. Thanks for the early Christmas gift.

I am loving the weathered look to the two TWD bodies at the bottom of the image. To me, making sure they look as grimy in figure form as on the show is as important as nailing the head sculpt.

As I have already mentioned to Gimbat, I think Game of Thrones and that series' "gritty" look is a perfect match for ThreeZero and compliment to TWD.

Had to quote myself on this one as it may turn out to be perfect foreshadowing. Fingers crossed.

You guys are definitely making a lot of friends here, that is for sure! :D

That's definitely Tyrion's head in the box (in profile) and Ned Stark cast in black resin on the torso!

Another review:

https://www.actionfigurefury.com/to...-zombie-sixth-scale-figures-threezero-review/

threezero-the-walking-dead-michonnes-pet-zombies-sixth-scale-figures-12-inch-030.jpg

Gimbat, you mentioned before the possibility of weathering the chains and altering the eye paint for the pets. What are the odds of that happening before the first wave of mass produced figures are mailed out? Is it still just an idea, or does it look like it will actually happen?

actionfigurefury spotted the Governor's vest in that picture so that should make a few people in this thread happy.

PS The Gov's vest is the vest under Daryl's vest. You can see that leather patch on the upper right side (by the shoulder) that the Governor's vest has :rock

I'm not super-convinced that's the Governor's vest. I'm not sure that's a patch on the upper left of that second vest. To my eye, it looks the same as the other Daryl vest, only the light may be reflecting off the "leather" slightly differently. (Or it's the same pattern made from a different fabric, which is common for prototypes, as I understand it.)

Hmm ...

But, whether or not the vest is his, I am really hoping a Governor is in the works!

EDIT: The Daryl vest has a horizontal stitch crossing the top of the vest at the exact same place as the thing that may or not be the patch.

Does it? Darn. I too thought it was just Daryl vests at first, but that horizontal stitching convinced me it Governor's because of that brown leather patch he has in that area.

If you look at the top vest on the left shoulder (our right), you can see where the stitching goes across at the same spot.

Honestly, though, I want it to be a Governor vest!

10f866u.jpg

Right in the center looks like it could be a zombie because of the darkened nose. At first I thought it was Daryl, but I'm not sure because the sculot below and slighltly to the left looks like Daryl.Also if you enlarge the image, the painted Merle partially obscured by the Michonne cape, looks a little zombie-ish too.

This is great! :rock

10f866u.jpg

Right in the center looks like it could be a zombie because of the darkened nose. At first I thought it was Daryl, but I'm not sure because the sculot below and slighltly to the left looks like Daryl.Also if you enlarge the image, the painted Merle partially obscured by the Michonne cape, looks a little zombie-ish too.

This is great! :rock

There also look to be a black mask above the heads and to the left, I wonder if they are doing a riot gear zombie too:pray:

There also look to be a black mask above the heads and to the left, I wonder if they are doing a riot gear zombie too:pray:

Dont say that! The riot gear zombies were one of my favorites, and if they are making one, that means I HAVE to buy it! lol

Spoiler Spoiler:

That would be awesome!!

Like I said if you enlarge just that image, his face appears discolored and there's red on his cheek...blood or or just a shadow?
14ug7s3.jpg

I'm really loving this sneak peek!

Last edited:

No, that mask is nowhere even close to the gas mask they had on the show. So I'd say that is definitely not a riot zombie. Remember they've got Game of Thrones stuff in there too - so its not just Walking Dead stuff. The gas mask is probably for yet another line.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Back