ThreeZero Toys: 1:6 AMC's The Walking Dead Michonne's Pet Walkers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: ThreeZero Toys: 1:6 AMC's The Walking Dead: Michonne's Pets Exclusives PRE-ORDER

gimbat, if posting all these reviews is meant to get us to want these.....its working! I am so pumped for these, if I get any money from the holidays, I am pre-ordering them ASAP.

Wasn't my intention actually, just wanted to give you a good idea what you are signing up for :)

threezero is fairly new with realistic (as human-like) figures, especially for such a MAJOR and PRECIOUS (in so many ways) license, so I think it's understandable that we want to show the progress and what we did there.

Re: ThreeZero Toys: 1:6 AMC's The Walking Dead: Michonne's Pets Exclusives PRE-ORDER

The hard part now will be the wait. But it'll be worth it!

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Wasn't my intention actually, just wanted to give you a good idea what you are signing up for :)

threezero is fairly new with realistic (as human-like) figures, especially for such a MAJOR and PRECIOUS (in so many ways) license, so I think it's understandable that we want to show the progress and what we did there.

i know, i was just being a smart alec. im glad you are posting these, and your postings on this forum are a great thing. Us collectors love inside info and we also like being able to voice our opinions and discuss them with someone from a collectibles company. So thanks for keeping us updated gimbat!

At $120 a pop, if Michonne and a Darryl and Rick turn out well, these will sell out and probably jump a good bit in value, assuming the QC holds up at release.

I pre ordered the exclusive 2 pack and I can't wait, I will be grabbing the entire collection.

everytime 7 see them it make me want to get them... god damn..,

Just ordered each from APCollectibles.com at less that $121 each and I don't have to pay shipping since I can pick up at store. I would've liked to get the exclusive set but just couldn't swing $240 right now with Christmas so close. Oh well, I got my set reserved - can't wait!!!!

Very tempted by these ... but am RABID to see what else is in the works!

So, about that Governor figure Gimbat?

Gimbat, does the license by any chance cover the comic book series as well, or just the TV show? I'm guessing just the show, but I think there is some demand for some comic figures (Rick, Michonne, the Governor, Andera, Neagan, etc)

hey Gimbat, do you know if there is going to be a Maggie figure??

You guys asked for teasers...well....

www.facebook.com/threezeroHK , we have something special for you!

Please like our FB page and share with your friends, if you want new teasers!

More teasers to come soon I hope. Thanks Gimbat

Are my eyes mistaken or do I see some Game of Thrones thrown in there too?!?! :panic:

Are my eyes mistaken or do I see some Game of Thrones thrown in there too?!?! :panic:

Definitely looks like Tyrion. Darklord Dave started a thread here:

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?p=6383058&posted=1#post6383058

Is that Michonne's body/clothing behind the pens? And is that her head on a male chest (next to Tyrion)? Kinda looks masculine...? :huh

I also wonder who's head is above Michonne's body...the one with the receeding hairline? Rick?

I'm so excited! Thanks for sharing Gimbat!

Last edited:
Back