ThreeZero Toys: 1:6 AMC's The Walking Dead Michonne's Pet Walkers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: ThreeZero Toys: AMC's The Walking Dead

Can't wait to preorder them ALL!

tumblr_lhkbbp0VCL1qho7avo1_500.gif

Can you find out who will be the European distributer is it still Diamond?

I added that question to the list.

Kim will be back to the office next week and I'll see when he will have a moment to go through it.

All I can say at the moment, that he wanted to have updated Merle first and then answering on questions later.

Do you know which figure(s) we'll be able to order first? Merle or the Michonne Pets?

I'm thinking Christmas for no real reason either but October would even better.

4th quarter, but with Ash you never know, I'm glad that 3a picked up this license but time will tell if the hatchery will be able to handle yet another license while neglecting WWR, AK and Popbot.... :-/

4th quarter, but with Ash you never know, I'm glad that 3a picked up this license but time will tell if the hatchery will be able to handle yet another license while neglecting WWR, AK and Popbot.... :-/

3a didn't pick up the license.

I'm thinking about holding out for the season 4 versions of Daryl and Rick

Last edited:

Yep, it's threezero...

But I concur how 3A and threezero might be confusing, as 3A = threezero + Ashley Wood.

would you happen to know if Michonne will be out before Daryl or rick? just wondering, id asume Merle and the pets would be first, but id love it if Michonne was put out around the time the pets are.

Sure would love an update - Gimbat, you out there?

Back