ThreeZero Toys: 1:6 AMC's The Walking Dead Michonne's Pet Walkers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: ThreeZero Toys: AMC's The Walking Dead

He has, but he wouldn't be much of an "action" figure as he's an old guy with one leg. He'd be risky to make.

Agreed. In fact imho Daryl, Rick, Michonne and The Governor are really the only top tier characters I see being made with almost 100% certainty. I can also see Carl getting made but after that who knows.

Even though he's only in 2 eps, I'd like to see S3 Morgan. I think he'd make a cool figure.

He has, but he wouldn't be much of an "action" figure as he's an old guy with one leg. He'd be risky to make.

I think that's an advantage actually. Obi-Wan is a great example of an old man figure selling really well. The old guys always seem to end up with great sculpts - probably because there is something to sculpt rather than the smooth faces of young actors. Plus the one leg and crutches will make for a visually unique figure in a display.

Tyreese is a major Season 4 player. Just look at Darth_Fatso's signature banner. I will be shocked if he doesn't make the drawing board.

A Conversation with The Walking Dead ThreeZero Figures Lead Designer Kim Fung Wong
https://www.thehdroom.com/news/A-Co...ero-Figures-Lead-Designer-Kim-Fung-Wong/12809

"Do you anticipate releasing Michonne's zombie pets individually, as a two-pack, or both options?

Kim: They will be available as singles and in a two-pack with a variant (note: we will be following up on what this variant is)

Can we assume that Michonne is on the way given the early inclusion of her pets?

Kim: Michonne is on the way!"

more at above link....

gimbat told me this was shared already, my apologies. :)

Last edited:

love the Q&A with Kim, i like the answers and at those price points , these will be the first figures i pay full price for instead of doing customs like usual.. this line looks very promising

A shame that the Worldbox Merle was canceled he looked much better.

A shame that the Worldbox Merle was canceled he looked much better.

Not fair to judge Merle until he's done. What was on display was rushed to have it available for SDCC.

If you know that hundreds of people are gonna see your work, then make sure you have the best out there. That headsculpt is horrid.

Its better to have SOMETHING to show rather than nothing though. That was the point. Otherwise it would have just been the two pets they already previewed. An unfinished Merle was definitely better than nothing.

Its better to have SOMETHING to show rather than nothing though. That was the point. Otherwise it would have just been the two pets they already previewed. An unfinished Merle was definitely better than nothing.

:exactly:
Everything else looked great in my opinion-the clothes, the body, Li'l Merle. And they have already said they are going to re visit the head so I think it is time to stop cranking about Merle's sculpt and be glad that a passionate, attentive company is going to give us TWD figures at a decent price rather than rape our wallets (cos they could-it's The Walking Dead) and are listening to our suggestions (They even sent their P. R. guy here to answer questions and listen to whining).

I'm thankful somebody finally picked up The Walking Dead 1/6 scale. I didn't think it was ever going to happen.

:exactly:
Everything else looked great in my opinion-the clothes, the body, Li'l Merle. And they have already said they are going to re visit the head so I think it is time to stop cranking about Merle's sculpt and be glad that a passionate, attentive company is going to give us TWD figures at a decent price rather than rape our wallets (cos they could-it's The Walking Dead) and are listening to our suggestions (They even sent their P. R. guy here to answer questions and listen to whining).

:goodpost: My only nitpick on the clothes is the buttons on Merle's shirt look a tad big but that's not a deal breaker. I can't wait till we see Rick and Daryl and the tweaked Merle head sculpt.

It could have been worse they could of done what Mattel did and just put up a picture on a piece of card. Im just glad that there are some affordable 1/6 Walking Dead figures coming out.

For fun, here's how I see the figure potential probability

Tier 1 (a lock)

Rick
Glenn
Michonne
The Governor
Daryl
Merle
Carl
Tyreese
Maggie

Tier 2 (maybes)

Andrea
Shane
Carol
T-Dog
Sasha
Bob Stookey

Tier 3 (Doubtful but there's still a little hope)

Dale
Hershel
Beth
Lori
Caesar
Milton
Penny

Zombies

Pets (confirmed)
Well Walker (confirmed)
Bicycle Zombie
R/V Zombie
Season 1 Kevin Bacon lookalike Biter
I'm struggling to pick out the iconic Season 3 zombie

Not even worth mentioning the Season 1 characters who didn't make it, or other characters that were only in a few episodes (Axel, Oscar, etc.)

I expect several of the Tier 1 characters to get multiple releases if the line sustains over time.

I hope that many get made...LOL i can only see like rick,daryl,merle, michonne, and maybe carl,andrea, and shane. but id love to have them all. right now im only planning on getting the pets and michonne. but if they make that many i might get all of them....or Just Carol....lol i have not decided yet....need pics.... OH and you should add shupert and Karen to that 3rd tier....shupert is like always with martinez, and karen's character did develop past the regular background character status.

With the time it took to make the clothing, lil Merle, and so on....I figured they could've taken a little more time to get the head right, but oh well. At least we won't have to shell out $750 for a custom fig any more. I think they'll do the line justice, I'm just like everyone else here on the forum....I can't wait to see the whole line.

I really am feeling the sculpts, so I have no issue buying sculpts, but I'm not spending $100 plus for a belt and gun and what not

I ordered custom figures which I think im going to cancel now. These prices sound great and I can afford to spread my money out and buy other figures. Im excited to see how they turn out :yess:

Back