ThreeZero Toys: 1:6 AMC's The Walking Dead Michonne's Pet Walkers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: ThreeZero Toys: 1:6 AMC's The Walking Dead

Updaye: Packaging for the SINGLES Pets

10311728_731387566899504_3625282127055007861_n.jpg

Im definitely picking up Michonne when she comes.

Well this morning I pulled the trigger on both of them.
Ordered them from BBTS.
I hope they get them soon!

BBTS is pretty much dead last getting in 1:6 figures :lol

The higher end the item, the long it seems to take them to get it in stock. They often have cheap retail toys before most but its already old news if its a Hot Toys figure. :dunno

These are looking pretty good in the pics. How do you guys feel the stack up to HT level figs in hand? Are to close to par or is it evident where the savings went?

BBTS is pretty much dead last getting in 1:6 figures :lol

The higher end the item, the long it seems to take them to get it in stock. They often have cheap retail toys before most but its already old news if its a Hot Toys figure. :dunno

Really?
They seem to get Hot Toys figures in faster than AE.
I haven't had an issue with lengthy wait times with BBTS.

PopCultKid said:
These are looking pretty good in the pics. How do you guys feel the stack up to HT level figs in hand? Are to close to par or is it evident where the savings went?

I think they look good, but not HT level. For the Pets though, I don't think they really need to be HT level. I'm happy enough with them as is.
It will be interesting to see how the main character figures turn out. :)

Really?
They seem to get Hot Toys figures in faster than AE.
I haven't had an issue with lengthy wait times with BBTS.

I'm still waiting for them to get Sub-Zero in and most places have had him for around a month now. If I didn't have a big pile of loot waiting to ship I'd have gone somewhere else by now.

I think they look good, but not HT level. For the Pets though, I don't think they really need to be HT level. I'm happy enough with them as is.
It will be interesting to see how the main character figures turn out. :)

Yea I agree that it's not a biggie for the pets or other Walkers but I'm hoping that the main characters get a little better treatment

Hmmm, for zombies, I think they turned out great. Very much on HTs level. Great articulation, awesome paint apps and pretty much just like the prototypes.

Finally was able to pick up my Pets from the post office (I hate not being able to make it there before they close during the work week). They are awesome. The wait for the rest of this line just got that much harder! No complaints here. The only issue I had, and its really not an issue, was that Red Boxer's pants were put on backward :lol The feet pop off easily enough and I was able to slide the pants off and turn them around without any trouble. But a funny 'error' regardless.

Definetly will be ordering Tryion this weekend and hope Merle and the rest aren't far behind especially "Michoone" ;)

Buy one get one free??? Feel bad for those that cancelled after they moaned so much. Haha bless em

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Why does AE's site say shipping in September 2014?
BBTS says 2nd quarter shipping.
Which is right?

Have they announced the next figure? Do you guys think they will go with Merle since he looks complete or go with a surprise?

Yeah, it will be Merle. After him, who knows. It could equally be Daryl, Michonne or Rick at that point, but more likely Daryl or Michonne as we haven't seen a Rick sculpt yet, just his sheriff shirt.

Back