ThreeZero Toys: 1:6 AMC's The Walking Dead Michonne's Pet Walkers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: ThreeZero Toys: 1:6 AMC's The Walking Dead

Upon speaking with someone there, it appears they haven't decided if they're gonna honor the orders or not. They said they reserve the right to cancel those orders.....so we maybr receiving an email soon saying they're canceled.

Upon speaking with someone there, it appears they haven't decided if they're gonna honor the orders or not. They said they reserve the right to cancel those orders.....so we maybr receiving an email soon saying they're canceled.

If they honor our orders that would be great and very stand up of them and i would definitely order from them again. If they choose to not honor our orders i would just cancel and never order from them again. They can possibly gain alot of new customers by this or lose alot of customers now and in future.

If they cancel my order I will file a complaint with BBB.

Filing a complaint with the BBB would be a pretty rotten thing to do if it had any effect. Potentially really useless as well - it only applies to companies that join the BBB to begin with. BBB is, like many other things, just a money-making operation with little to no relevance in today's economy.

Web sites (always) reserve the right to make corrections and cancellations. Giving a full refund in the case of a cancellation is fair. Honoring the pricing mistake would be way beyond their obligation and an insanely amazing gesture.

If they made a mistake & decide to cancel my order, it's fine. But contact me & let me know. I don't want to pay for a single random zombie.

I don't want to initiate contact with my queries, in case I get someone who might cancel my order simply because they are not in the best of moods that day :lol

The BBB won't do anything considering there are clauses in every web sites bylaws that protects them from typographical errors and so on. I imagine that they'll contact whoever ordered the set of two. If they don't and then send out just one...that's when I'll raise hell along with tons of others. So the waiting game begins I guess.

I suppose what they do will all depend on how many orders were processed at the crazy discounted rate.

If it's just a handful, they might go ahead and honor it. But if it's a ton, they probably can't.

I fully expect to get an e-mail in the next couple days/weeks saying they're canceling my order (or converting it to one figure), with some kind of "we're sorry" offer ... like a $10 off discount code or something. If that happens, I'll just cancel and fall back on my BBTS order.

Shipping only one without canceling the order or getting the customer OK opens them up to a slew of chargebacks, so I'm sure they won't do that.

Yeah I'm OK with them canceling my order. Perfectly fine if they go that route, but shipping only one figure to me I won't have. I have no real interest in these at the regular price.

I think they are required to let us know if there are any changes to our orders. We ordered them as two pack. To send us only one would be gross false advertising. We'll see.

Oh they corrected the listing. Ive been on the fence about these tho I have them both on PO at BBTS. I was thinking of ordering at the crazy discounted price tho. Good luck to those who ordered hope u get them for that price :clap

with the preorder at amcstore. can we still cancel it now? or just wait til it gets in stock? don't know which one to contact.

Here's a screen grab of the sites original order page if anyone wants it.

34nrsqq.jpg

Last edited:

I hope they'll honor the orders.
If they ended up canceling my order, not much you can do...

Thanks for posting the original page averagejo!
I saved it as well.

Back