ThreeZero Toys: 1:6 AMC's The Walking Dead Michonne's Pet Walkers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: ThreeZero Toys: 1:6 AMC's The Walking Dead

I'm ok with the pets being released first and I too ordered from AMC so I would definately be happy getting the pets 2 for 1 but I can't wait to see Michonne, Rick & Daryl. I'm also hoping there are a few more tweaks with Merle since he has some room for improvement:)

I'm pretty sure that Merle is final. If so...I'll stick with my custom I have.

That's what I was worried about. I know the revised head they showed pages back with Daryl looked much better than the one in the recent photo though so I don't know what's going on. Either way I'll still get Merle at the going rate, I can always get a custom Merle sculpt if I need to.

Where can I pre order the pet Zombies ?

I ordered the pets! Now comes the wait.

WgCd7OR.gif

Lol, poor AMC. They are gonna be in a rough position when they found out the mistake they've made. Either honor the orders and depending on their margin from threezero, likely lose a fair bit of money or just break even (since retail margin is usually 50% profit, but tends to be closer to 30% for higher end figures), or lose the many of orders altogether and look like *******s.

Lol, poor AMC. They are gonna be in a rough position when they found out the mistake they've made. Either honor the orders and depending on their margin from threezero, likely lose a fair bit of money or just break even (since retail margin is usually 50% profit, but tends to be closer to 30% for higher end figures), or lose the many of orders altogether and look like *******s.

Or they can do what the Disney store did when they were selling the HT iron Monger for a ridiculous deal, just cancel orders and say "they could not full the orders blah blah blah"

Or they can do what the Disney store did when they were selling the HT iron Monger for a ridiculous deal, just cancel orders and say "they could not full the orders blah blah blah"

Well, that's still losing orders. I'm saying either way, they lose orders or lose money on the orders they have.

User Something Sexy asked directly AMC costumer service about the price deal...

Answer

Hello Tyler,

Yes, it does. Here are the details.

These two figures represent the two arm-less Walkers which have been featured in the television series alongside their handler. Both figures stand at approximately 12 inches tall with many points of articulation including the neck, shoulders, chest, and waist; which feature an authentic soft PVC dermis that seamlessly comprises the torso. These figures are presented with a realistic paint application that highlights each figures unique and freshly deceased look and feel, inducing a realistic rotten flesh appearance. A range of materials have been utilized to construct detailed clothing, removable backpacks, and the Pet Zombies metal collars and chain leashes.

Each figure stands around ~12-inches (30.5 cm) tall

Fully articulated figure

Articulated head, shoulder & waist covered by an authentic soft skin lookalike material for the whole torso

Lots of attention to details, inducing realistic rotten flesh look, resembling characters on the show

Realistic paint application to highlight all the details and freshly deceased look and feel

Detailed clothing with detachable backpack

Real metal leash with the chain attached

Sincerely,
Marichu

Wow, wonder if three zero sold a big batch to amc at a reduced price or this is a pricing error
Kinda upset I paid $240 for the pair

^ yeah I saw that. Still think someone is making a mistake. No way threezero would sell at such a huge discount to their own price to allow a 2 for 1 deal, nor would AMC offer a known 2 for 1 without advertising it as a deal. They are making a mistake. There is miscommunication between myplaydirect and threezero.

Wow, wonder if three zero sold a big batch to amc at a reduced price or this is a pricing error
Kinda upset I paid $240 for the pair

This is a pre order,can you cancel it ?

I know everyone's focused on the mystery of the great pricing at the moment, but… Are these extra arms able to be attached to the pets?

Back