ThreeZero Toys: 1:6 AMC's The Walking Dead Michonne's Pet Walkers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: ThreeZero Toys: AMC's The Walking Dead

I'll ask Kim next week. Thank you for your question!

I assume all depends on your support for these figures, so if there will be plenty – everything is possible!

I hope you guys can reveal Rick and Daryl soon or give us a little sneak peek of some kind

Gimbat can i ask if you can find out wether Diamond Comics have the worldwide rights. Will i be able to order these from Diamond Comics Distributors UK. I will be gutted if i can't stock these in my shop.Thanks for all your time and info so far mate.

Premier trailer looks great. October can't get here soon enough, except it means cold weather and trick o' treaters.

If these figs are indeed in the $130 range I'll likely pick them up to use as bases and trade up heads as necessary. Erick's head sculpt on that Merle body would be great.

You don't instantly think it is the Governor?

no, only because it would be more obvious that its him, or any other adult for that matter. But i could be wrong. but still, some one is feeding them from inside the prison, how would he get in without at least of of the people seeing him (since the group is larger now) but like i said...i could be wrong.............just my thoughts...lol cause i mean they do show that little girl alot in the trailer if you pause most of the scenes....lol.

Im so ready to preorder Michonne's pets. I want all the characters, but will probably only get Michonne and her pets.....and Shane,Andrea, and Carol if they make them. well and Karen......but i dont see any company makeing a karen figure...............but i still have my hopes up that mcfarlane will at least do carol. Buy threezero mostlikely will do at least shane and maybe andrea.

I expected them to cost more.

Hey Gimbat - when it comes time to make Daryl will 3A go with the stryker crossbow or the Horton? I hope it's the stryker since I have the Horton coming to me from WGP. At least I hope I get it sometime this year - lol.

Did anyone notice that Hershel was walking without his crutches?

Hey Gimbat - when it comes time to make Daryl will 3A go with the stryker crossbow or the Horton? I hope it's the stryker since I have the Horton coming to me from WGP. At least I hope I get it sometime this year - lol.

Stryker all the way!

That would be awesome

Last edited:

3a was at NYCC last year so maybe NYCC.. :pray:

any hint at when the pets and merle will be up for order??

3A ain't threezero though and Kim wasn't at NYCC last year.

But shouldn't be very far behind, I'll try getting you more info next wek, once Kim will be back to Hong Kong.

Last edited:

In this order:
  1. Rick & Carl
  2. Daryl
  3. Michonne
  4. Governor
  5. Andrea

I would probably have to get Glenn & Maggie as well since they are my wife's favorite.

It probably wouldn't hurt to include both of Daryl's crossbows with the figure

Back