• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

THREEZERO TITANFALL ATLAS/Hollywood Collectors Groups ALIENS M-577 APC Replica/MOTUC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jrice73

Super Freak
Reaction score
Making space in my collection for things I want to get so letting these items go for well under retail. Just PM me with questions. All items were opened and displayed but were put up on shelves and never really touched.

Three Zero "Titanfall" 20.5" tall IMC Atlas Titan mech/robot $300.00 shipped. No parts or accessories missing; lights function fine. Instruction manual and boxes all included.

001.JPG
002.JPG
003.JPG
004.JPG

Hollywood Collectors Group ALIENS M-577 Armored Personnel Carrier (APC) regular version. Fantastic/near mint condition. Includes all packing material and boxes. $300 shipped.

005.JPG
006.JPG

Masters of the Universe Classics Series from Mattel/Matty Collector Point Dread with Talon Fighter and Teela figure $75 shipped. Includes art box and manual. Nothing missing; was displayed on a shelf and is in near mint condition.

Masters of the Universe Classics Series from Mattel/Matty Collector Battle Ram with Man At Arms figure $$50.00 shipped. Includes art box and shipping box. This piece is actually incomplete; missing a small gun that goes on the bottom of the sky sled. Everything else is included. Boxes have seen better days though.

Just PM me with questions. I will get more pics up soon.

Last edited:
I'm very interested. I'm new here though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Price dropped on the APC. Probably lowest you could find on it online. BUMP!

Back