• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS/FT:HT DX04 EtD Exclusive,Revoltech Alien Set,Play Arts KAI,NECA *UPDATED*

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

axecutioner18

Super Freak
Reaction score
Posted in the wrong subforum... so here it is, previous post in WTB/WTT post deleted

Hello fellow freaks!
From India, you can check my feedback
I've got some stuff Id like to sell/get rid off as Im downsizing my collection:
I will ONLY ship via EMS worldwide AS That is the SAFEST shipping from India
I ACCEPT PAYPAL!

NOTE: THE SHIPPING PRICES I HAVE QUOTED ARE ESTIMATES. THE HIGHEST ESTIMATE TO BE PRECISE. IT MAY BE LESS WHEN I DO SHIP IT, INCASE IT IS I WILL REFUND YOUR BALANCE

I have:
1. Revoltech
Classic Giger Alien
Alien Warrior
Alien Queen
All 3 are MIB NEVER DISPLAYED
$100(whole set) + $65(shipping WORLDWIDE via EMS)

2. Play Arts Kai Metal Gear Solid Peace Walker: Naked Snake (in Sneaking Suit) Displayed for a short time now back in the box and the condition is great of both the figure and the box... $35 + $45(shipping WORLDWIDE via EMS)

I HAVE DECIDED TO ONLY KEEP ARNIE KIM BRUCE LEE's SO AM TRADING/SELLING MY NON ARNIE BRUCE LEE FIGURES

3. For Sale! HT DX04 Bruce Lee - Enter The Dragon Exclusive (with extra body) Opened/Displayed, great condition make an offer looking more to trade for it...

4. Enterbay Bruce Lee Game of Death - Behind the Scenes Edition TRADED for Nokia GoD with tinister

5. Hot Toys Superman with Erick Sosa Sculpt and Nathan Eakins Paint SOLD to 1978krsna

6. LOOSE
NECA AvP:R SDCC EXCLUSIVE Semi-Cloaked Wolf Predator
NECA AvP:R Unmasked Wolf Predator,
the spear of Semi Cloaked Wolf is missing however his other stuff is intact... the Unmasked Wolf has all his accessories intact
NOTE: The facehugger and chestburster are NOT included $12(Whole lot) + $30(shipping WORLDWIDE via EMS)

Pics on request

IM LOOKING FOR:
Loose/MIB/Opened good condition
1. Mattel Movie Masters Two-Face
2. McFarlane Metal Gear Solid Liquid Snake
3. NECA TMNT Black and White SDCC Exclusive set (Turtles + Individual Diorama Box Set)
At the moment these are the only two things I can think of that I really want and also can be seen as a fair trade, PLS PM ME IF YOU HAVE ANY OFFER ILL BE GLAD TO LOOK INTO IT...

I will update the thread with any further developments

Last edited:
Re: FT:WTT:HT DX04 EtD Exclusive,Revoltech Alien Set,Play Arts KAI,NECA

Good luck buddy! Hope you find your ETD Ver B!

Re: FS:HT DX04 EtD Exclusive,Revoltech Alien Set,Play Arts KAI,NECA *UPDATED*

Thread updated with new payment information :)

Bump for a good seller/buyer & friendly Freak

Buy his s___ people! How else is he going to ever afford an Enterbay Bruce Lee version B?! :lecture :rotfl

:1-1: :peace

Back