ThreeZero The Walking Dead Carol

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hoodonit00

Super Freak
CF Supporter
Reaction score
Just seen on FB. Carol is coming
1629502211596.jpeg

Last edited:
Likenesses have really improved since stunt double Maggie. Not the look I would have picked for her but she’d go well with Zeke.

They're really doing the Kingdom looks. Ezekiel (obviously) but Morgan and now Carol in those looks as well. Her sculpt looks pretty decent from the one pic, but I'm not sold. Hoping for a later seasons Daryl with longer hair, black sleeveless shirt, ropes/ties around his lower legs, maybe some sunglasses and his dual knives.

Really odd choice of outfit, given that Carol has had some quite memorable looks, and this really isn't one of them. But at least they are finally making her.

Hair looks a little dark, neck looks a little long, but even so glad to see her finally on the horizon.

Just be thankful it's not the version of her that spent half an episode trying to kill a rat.

I think this is from the episode where she infiltrated Terminus and saved everyone.

Yep. They mention it all the time in interviews and on talking dead and stuff, so I guess I'm used to hearing it at this point. Not sure if it has ever actually been said on the show, to be honest. Maybe during the video interviews when they first got to Alexandria?

I think for the most part it's a world where first names are often all that's needed, so for most characters the use of their surnames is rare, unless a character is old school and likes to introduce themselves with their full name. :dunno

It’s been said a few times but not very often. Certainly not as much as Grimes or Rhee have been. Although I honestly thought Negan was a last name and that ended up being his first name.

I know everyone’s been waiting for this one with bated breath, but Carol’s finally here!
Seriously though, it’s almost funny how little attention this release in particular has gotten. Had I not followed this guy on Instagram I wouldn’t have had any idea it was out.
93BD6D4F-D950-4EDD-83EC-495806E356FA.jpeg

B97FDD24-D57A-4202-9732-77BC7B06252B.jpeg

2AEA10F2-C5CB-466D-BE3B-3AC7F3E7C405.jpeg

Hair is a bit too dark but otherwise looks really good. Not the ironic Carol look I think of but she’ll go nicely with Morgan and Zeke for that Kingdom paintball team look so she’s at least got display companions.

Rambo Carol from taking out Terminus would have probably been a more popular look to go with for her.

Looks really good. My order shipped a few days ago. Excited! My favorite 1/6 line, still. <3

Back