Threezero: Dungeons and Dragons Honor Among Thieves: Edgin Darvis 1/6 figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
New York Toy Fair '23 Edgin pics from Toyark

KutOegg.jpg

Doa3bgc.jpg

That was actually Blitzway. I get what you’re saying but I also think it’s pretty rare for a licensed figure to get solicited and cancelled. There may be others but I can’t think of any.

Cutthroat Island was also a fairly obscure movie and I’m surprised Blitzway even got as far as they did with the figure.

Wish we got that Cutthroat Island figure - I guess I was one of the few that PO'd. Terrible movie but it was an unique figure and I am a Geena Davis fan. Overall, I like Blitzway.

I PO'd three of this D&D Edgin Darvis figure so that should boost the sales numbers and convince ThreeZero not to cancel this figure. :lol

:lol

My friend was dedicated to watch Waterworld 5 times in the the theater back in 1995 to support the movie, since it was considered a box office bomb - IMHO, underrated film.

I was going to order 4 ThreeZero figures but was told Exo-6 has a Chris Pine figure in the works from the Star Trek reboot. So I am hedging my bets on both companies for a Steve Trevor WW project.

So I will end up with several headless Chris Pine figures.

Back