Threezero: Dungeons and Dragons Honor Among Thieves: Edgin Darvis 1/6 figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah movie was awesome. I’ve seen it three times now because my kids love it so much as well. Astoundingly funny. The graveyard scene kills my every time. Great cast. Just typing this makes me want to watch it again and I think about some of Hugh Grant’s genius line reads. Hope this figure happens, getting it 100%.

I get that. But, Morgan Adams also went up for PO, and then it was canceled because they didn’t get enough orders to justify making it.
Yeah, that was Blitzway. I can't remember Threezero soliciting something and then cancelling it. It's sure possible, but haven't seen it with them.

I get that. But, Morgan Adams also went up for PO, and then it was canceled because they didn’t get enough orders to justify making it.
That was actually Blitzway. I get what you’re saying but I also think it’s pretty rare for a licensed figure to get solicited and cancelled. There may be others but I can’t think of any.

Cutthroat Island was also a fairly obscure movie and I’m surprised Blitzway even got as far as they did with the figure.

Threads merged. :duff
Appreciated.
tumblr_4f6d8619274d381e7e3fbc6f237be314_4014b6d7_540.gif

Never played DnD and didn't watch a single trailer before seeing it in cinema. I enjoyed it quite abit more than I thought, was very fun and entertaining throughout.

Haven't seen the movie yet (i have every intent of watching it this week) - but I am interested in both a 1/6 Bard in the collection and a decent Chris Pine likeness, so this may well be a purchase when I have some more spare funds.

Very excited for this figure, but I'm afraid that the collector in me will only be sated by adding at least Holga, Simon and Doric to the team (Xenk and Forge optional). Looking at a solo Edgin on the shelf might be a bit much to take over time.

Finally saw the movie - really good!
It was a lot of fun.
Would love a sequel.
Graveyard scene was brilliant.... and I think the "Jarnathan" joke was my favourite moment(S) in the film.

I do think they could have fun and produce a slightly extended "Dungeon Master's cut" with additional scenes of the actors playing a D&D campaign which constitutes the events of the movie. :ROFLMAO:

Movie was cute and fun, but it's not something that made me want to get a line of figures from it.

Plus I can't help but feel the head is a bit oversized on this one.

Back