ThreeZero 1/6 TMNT Movie Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Finally got these guys on a trade. Such awesome figures. Can't wait to add Raph and Donnie.
5b4d4ba637d3252da57c9affafa05c8c.jpg
49d493b482310cfda4577b24fed35f5e.jpg
a0a0c96123e588c56229312a7f81f824.jpg
a48ca62c445b6103c9996dcd9b1bf9e6.jpg
b6dbd0bf7746019a0591fd5fd13fcc54.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

great pics! that dark area really works for them.

still havent had a chance to open mine up... but have a question...
on the mikey pics i've seen... looks like they didn't paint his mask right. from the center of the top of his mask to his left eye where it meets his forhead... looks like it's green but should be orange. is that the case?

on the mikey pics i've seen... looks like they didn't paint his mask right. from the center of the top of his mask to his left eye where it meets his forhead... looks like it's green but should be orange. is that the case?
Thanks they're great! But yeah, unfortunately from what I've seen all Mikeys have a gap above the bandana. Might be able to get fixed by filling in the gap and painting over it.

It's a crease in his "skin", I have the same on mine.

These look pretty damn good!

ThreeZero is the closest I've seen to being a genuine Hot Toys competitor, but they might need to wrap up some better licenses or steal some away from Hot Toys to truly start challenging them.

Just came back from the new movie I want all the ThreeZero TMNT figs now

These look pretty damn good!

ThreeZero is the closest I've seen to being a genuine Hot Toys competitor, but they might need to wrap up some better licenses or steal some away from Hot Toys to truly start challenging them.

I don't think we need that direct competitor, Threezero and Blitzway just need fill a void in market and fill a people crave for license HT will never take. We don't need two similar things in market TBH. It's pretty sad how Enterbay go with NBA license, they were truely worthy HT competitor. But bill really love those NBA

It's a crease in his "skin", I have the same on mine.

Thanks they're great! But yeah, unfortunately from what I've seen all Mikeys have a gap above the bandana. Might be able to get fixed by filling in the gap and painting over it.

cool... thx for the info!
i'll have to see if some paint can clean it up a tad on mine after i open them.

My Leo with repaint Headsculpt by my friend Olivier-11-34

Before:

After repaint and with white Kanji's

Back