ThreeZero 1/6 TMNT Movie Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
love these beasts! they are definately going on a custom rooftop with lighting :) heres a preview of how awesome they look lit up (just leo for now).
i took leos shoulderpads and extended them more towards his shoulders. i plan on wrapping his calves . the wrappings dont go high enough. add some color to the chest piece as i think its a little too white, painting his blue more vibrant blue, and donnies more vibrant purple.

overall these are some of my all time favorite displayed! excellent quality! bring on shredder and splinter :yess:

2016-06-23 11.43.32.jpg2016-06-23 11.42.57.jpg10322.jpg

Not ThreeZero related, but it is Turtle related. A company called DreamEx who announced last year at SDCC that they are making one sixth scale Turtles, have announced and released pictures of the one, the only, Casey Jones!!! And I'm talking about the proper Casey Jones, not that Stephen Amell BS. The figure looks great and depending on the price I think he'll look right at home with the ThreeZero Turtles.

From the looks of Casey I think DreamEx are going with a 90's movie/original Eastman vibe with their figures.

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Not ThreeZero related, but it is Turtle related. A company called DreamEx who announced last year at SDCC that they are making one sixth scale Turtles, have announced and released pictures of the one, the only, Casey Jones!!! And I'm talking about the proper Casey Jones, not that Stephen Amell BS. The figure looks great and depending on the price I think he'll look right at home with the ThreeZero Turtles.

From the looks of Casey I think DreamEx are going with a 90's movie/original Eastman vibe with their figures.

View attachment 272399

View attachment 272400

View attachment 272401

Not for nothin'
Why hasn't Threezero announced Casey Jones or April?
Are they just doing the creatures?

Brought some modifications to my Raph to make him look more accurate to the movie. I just fixed his bandages on his foot, arms and hands. Now he looks perfect to me.

20160625_140825.jpg

20160625_140720.jpg

20160625_140845.jpg

20160625_140859.jpg

20160625_140911.jpg

20160625_142029.jpg

P1090831.jpg

P1090841.jpg

Attachments

• 20160625_142029.jpg
    20160625_142029.jpg
    182.6 KB · Views: 191
I am tempted to get a set of these but all the rubber makes me worry. Has anyone had issues with it?

and that's what wonders me. we have multiple rubber hoses, rubber door gaskets, rubber tires and so on, and they live for decades (well except for tires as they wear off). but when it comes to super expensive collectible figures...

Yea i had a really bad experience with the ED 209 2.0 so im just trying to be cautious. ThreeZero are new to using rubber to this extent too correct?

It isn't rubber. It is vinyl, pretty much like the HT Arkham Batman.

Yeah it's kinda of vinyl material, HT using similar materials for all their seamless now. Seems durable but incredibly stiff and looks so bad if bended 90 degree. But it's good looking and probably much more durable than HT rubber back then.

Appreciate the input prob gonna grab the set and the new kevin eastman turtles

Back