ThreeZero 1/6 TMNT Movie Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got my shipping notification as well, assume they are all on one pallet. Getting ready for more fun and games once Customs get their hands on them.

The designs transferred well into figure form however I can't help but hate the movie turtle designs.

Any news on anyone making 1/6 90's movie turtles?

Just to up date my fellow UK collectors, my Donnie and Raph are with my local post office after Parcel Force attempted delivery earlier today. It looks like there are no customs issues this time!

I've got mine but not opened them yet, according to tracking, customs passed them in 3 minutes. Maybe karma after the last episode.

Got Mine in too Today - much happier with the fast shipping this time round, stright through customs no bother...

real nice in hand all 4 display good - happy chappie indeed,..

Yeah, you guys in the UK really lucked out this time. Myself and others I know in the US still haven't even had our orders move beyond "preparing for shipment".

EDIT: Of course right after I post that I check my tracking info and all of a sudden its in San Francisco and has passed through customs. So I'll probably have mine in hand within 24-48 hours. Whohoo!

YOU GUYS. Buddy of mine bought Leo and Mike. My god they are impressive. Really really great work. Needless to say, just ordered both from BBTS, and preordered Purple and Red from SS. I was surprised at how heavy they are!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think I was one of the first on the first two and now I have a feeling I'll be one of the last. Mine's still in China based on tracking. Can't wait to get the guys.

What the hell happend to raph's shell (photo not by me) ?? Is it normal ?? It doesn't look great, and it isn't accurate at all.

13330964_1699699983614588_7602939192936176961_n.jpg

Hum ok so I will be more explicit, what are those big spots on raph's shell ? None of his brothers have them, and Raph doesn't have those in the movie.

13330964_1699699983614588_7602939192936176961_n.jpg

Got mine today, so glad that there was no problems like last time and even better no custom charges after getting over charged last time.
They are incredible and Donnie is by far my favourite, just love his design. I have to say overall I like their look from the first film more than the second, though the trousers on Leo and Donnie are interesting. Fingers crossed ThreeZero make Slpinter, Bebop & Rocksteady!

image.jpg

image.jpg

Plus here's hoping the second film does well enough that it gets as sequal and we get to see Triceratons on the big screen :D

Back