ThreeA 3A style Rags Morales nu52 Supaman!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks Jabba, c2close! :D

I don't know c2close, I highly doubt it, It took me a long time to make this one, with school and all, between finding the body and stitching the clothing I almost went blind :lol, so I don't think I will, sorry vato loco.

Thanks Jabba, c2close! :D

I don't know c2close, I highly doubt it, It took me a long time to make this one, with school and all, between finding the body and stitching the clothing I almost went blind :lol, so I don't think I will, sorry vato loco.

No worries! :) appreciate your custom supes. :) keep it up sir!

:hi5: thanks bro, I think my next one will most likely be Batman, as soon as this semester is over I'll get right to it.

Appreciate it Logan :hi5: I've seen your work, are those your own sculpts in you album?

Yep all mine :)

Yep all mine :)

They're smashing! :duff

This one's fantastic!

DSCF3575.jpg

How do you make casts? Cause I need to preserve my HS :lol

They're smashing! :duff

This one's fantastic!

DSCF3575.jpg

How do you make casts? Cause I need to preserve my HS :lol

Cheers, youve inspired me to try some 3a styled stuff again :)

For molding and casting i normally make 2 part moulds in silicone and cast with polyurethane resin, be warned though its a steep learning curve and mistakes are costly, definitely one of them things where you learn from your mistakes or was for me anyway.
Search mould making on youtube, theres loads of good tutorials

Cheers, youve inspired me to try some 3a styled stuff again :)

For molding and casting i normally make 2 part moulds in silicone and cast with polyurethane resin, be warned though its a steep learning curve and mistakes are costly, definitely one of them things where you learn from your mistakes or was for me anyway.
Search mould making on youtube, theres loads of good tutorials

tumblr_inline_mq5tqnaPh91s233f9.gif

-

Thanks ese, good advice, I didn't think resin was a good material, but many people have recommended it to me, will definitely try and ruin a couple older figures before putting in my beloved HS :lol

Last edited:
Back