Thor PF...should I keep it??

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
it all depends on your own situation and how much you like the character.This is a hobby, if it get in your way of family then I say let it go, but if you can keep it then keep it and flip it.

Well Im in the same situation and I cancelled mine so someone will get bumped up the waitlist , with rising costs in the UK money is getting tight tfor most people and Ive got the IM 1:1 Bust to pay for which Id rather have. Ye I know I will probably regret it but then again this is a hobby and food on the table is a bit more important.

Well Im in the same situation and I cancelled mine so someone will get bumped up the waitlist , with rising costs in the UK money is getting tight tfor most people and Ive got the IM 1:1 Bust to pay for which Id rather have. Ye I know I will probably regret it but then again this is a hobby and food on the table is a bit more important.

Don't they have Ramen Noodles in the UK? :duh

sage advice from most on this post :cool:

probably end up keeping it as the payments are spread over 3 months, just wasn't 100% sure on the pose......

I did; and he has every intention of sending it. I see nothing so wrong about his feedbacks. I have dealt with people w/ perfect score and they still RUN away with my money.

Look at the sellers feedback he probably has no intention of sending the item anyway.

I wouldn't trust that much money with him. After 30 days you can't get a paypal refund. This will take longer than that to be released. I never buy pre-orders on ebay. Too many scams.

Unless it's Ed... he's a great seller. *hugs his Green Goblin PF*

He even sent me instructions on how to care and love for it. He said that it needs a collector with a good heart, and someone who is willing to shower it with attention. I even have the cute little kitten card that came with the PF that reads, "I wuv vu."

It's nice touches like that you can't get from online retailers/distributers like SideShow.

Last edited:
I did; and he has every intention of sending it. I see nothing so wrong about his feedbacks. I have dealt with people w/ perfect score and they still RUN away with my money.

That's true. But yet somehow you're positive a guy w/ 97% is going to take a loss and send it? Makes sense. :duh

I'm probably not going to keep mine. The more I look at it the more I don't like it. I'm waiting to see it in person though

He even sent me instructions on how to care and love for it. He said that it needs a collector with a good heart, and someone who is willing to shower it with attention. I even have the cute little kitten card that came with the PF that reads, "I wuv vu."

I have to be honest and say that's kinda....um....weird and a little creepy Eli :lol.

If it makes you feel better, then it won't be the next Doom PF...nor will it win Statue of the Year because it does not enough WOW factor in it.

I'm probably not going to keep mine. The more I look at it the more I don't like it. I'm waiting to see it in person though

If it makes you feel better, then it won't be the next Doom PF...nor will it win Statue of the Year because it does not enough WOW factor in it.

Coming from a guy Who says the Hulk PF doesnt look good, I suggest most people on this thread ignore this guy's advices.

Back