Thor PF...should I keep it??

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

massf

Super Freak
Reaction score
O.k....so mony is getting a little tight and I can't be as extravagant as I used to be so I need to be a little more selective. I'm thinking of cutting Thor from my list (will be charged $20 admin fee as I ordered it on Flexpay), but I figure that's better than around $400 which I'll be charged for delivery to the UK.

Any thoughts??

Should I try and sell it on or just cut it?

Thor is destined to become a grail.With a movie in 2010,I'd keep it.It will be the definitive Thor collectible.But if you aint really a fan of Marvel, then my answer to you is pointless.

Also, I live in Canada, I understand where you coming from...With the customs here Thor will cost me around 550-600$.But I still want him.He's a major player in the Marvel universe.

i'd say keep it...especially if you have the Exclusive. agreeing with what Shai said the movie is on its way in a couple years and if you still have it the value will probably double or triple like the Hulk. i had the Exclusive, canceled, and just got on the wait list again after looking at the pics. this is THE best looking Thor right now and if you are interested at getting the Avengers at all you need to get this one.

Hi Mass :wave

Depends if you like the character enough. If you do then I would definately keep it. We've all seen the way most of these Marvel PF's are going up in price and as mentioned with a film pending, this may go the same way.

If you like Thor/Avengers then get it, all these PF's (Avengers)when done will make a great display, If you not too bothered then dont get it.
Up to you pal
x :D

I say if you like it keep it... surely you have others on your list that you'd rather get rid of.

Also, I live in Canada, I understand where you coming from...With the customs here Thor will cost me around 550-600$.But I still want him.He's a major player in the Marvel universe.

DAMN those customs fees are ridiculous.

If its a choice between getting rid of Thor and getting rid of something else....get rid of something else! Even if you don't want him he should never technically COST you money. If you put $500 bucks on a shelf and come back a year later its still $500 bucks, buy Thor and put him on the shelf and in a year youll probably have over $1000.

If its a choice between Thor and feeding your family.....I say go for a week or so without giving them food and see how they react....THEN make your desicion.

no. cancel him so my waitlist will convert.

seriously though? i think this pf is gonna be uber. if you have him on order i say keep him.

if you can buy it and keep it, then yes keep it. if you buy it and then need to turn around and sell it quickly then, no don't keep it because it wouldn't be worth the hassle.

All I have to say is that I am going to do everything in my power to keep my Thor PF on order. I'm already contemplating selling off more of my collection in order to afford my FlexPay payments on this bad boy. This is destined to be a grail, just like PF Hulk and Captain America.

All I have to say is that I am going to do everything in my power to keep my Thor PF on order. I'm already contemplating selling off more of my collection in order to afford my FlexPay payments on this bad boy. This is destined to be a grail , just like PF Hulk and Captain America.

:lecture :lecture

If you like the statue and the character, keep it. It might seem like it costs a lot now but it will cost you a lot more in the future if you decide you want to track it down.

cancel it because the movie will flop :) take your $400, invest it in OT to gain $1000 in two years easily!

O.k....so mony is getting a little tight and I can't be as extravagant as I used to be so I need to be a little more selective. I'm thinking of cutting Thor from my list (will be charged $20 admin fee as I ordered it on Flexpay), but I figure that's better than around $400 which I'll be charged for delivery to the UK.

Any thoughts??

Should I try and sell it on or just cut it?

Since money is an issue, and this is a big costly item, and it won't gain value immediately, and if you're questioning keeping it, I would cancel. You shouldn't have to ask us if you should keep it or not. That is why you have your own mind. It's your deal, so ultimately you are the one who has to decide.

There will be other big things to come out anyway.

Back