Thor PF Ex is coming...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got my notice in today as well. Jbinny has a point, so I may be putting up some stuff here soon this way I can have the cash for that badboy...

BOOOOOOOO...credit cards = bad news (if you carry a balance)sell some stuff if you need to, but don't fall into the cc trap :emperor
Amen to that!!!! Man, I've learned my lesson the hard way... I had a $8000 balance that I paid $500/month on with a 6% APR. NEVER missed a payment EVER for 4 years. All of a sudden my interest got JACKED up to 33%!?!?! :horror

Lesson learned, never ever charge something if you cant pay it off in less than 2 months....

Amen to that!!!! Man, I've learned my lesson the hard way... I had a $8000 balance that I paid $500/month on with a 6% APR. NEVER missed a payment EVER for 4 years. All of a sudden my interest got JACKED up to 33%!?!?! :horror

Lesson learned, never ever charge something if you cant pay it off in less than 2 months....

did you know you can call your cc company and ask them to lower your rate. just like you said you never missed a payment, bring that up to the person you talk to, also let them know that you have another offer from a different cc company and that if they can't lower your rate your gonna transfer your balance to the other cc company(of course your making it up). CC companies dont want to lose their customers. And if the person your talking too is stubborn and doesnt wanna help you, just hang up and call back, someone else will answer. Or just ask to speak to the manager. A 33% interest rate is just sickening :sick. Remember it doesnt hurt to ask, hope that helps....

More good news!! Not only was my Red Skull EX. replacment fullfilled, but I received my Thor EX. processing email!!!!

Quick question: Has anybody heard that the EX's are being sent out in "waves"?

More good news!! Not only was my Red Skull EX. replacment fullfilled, but I received my Thor EX. processing email!!!!

Sweet!!!!! Yeah, I think they'll be shipped out in "waves" from what I've heard............. My fingers, toes, arms and eyes are all crossed that I get my Thor ex :eek:

Yeah thats what my email said too. I guess its gonna be a first come first serve type deal...

You to drop that credit card like a bad habit.

I think Thor is definitely off to a good start but like all of these pieces it's impossible to tell for sure.....Each of Sideshow PF's bring something so unique to the table. That's why I find it difficult to have a "favorite." If I took time to find it, pay and ultimately own one, then its a "favorite" in my book.

Ebay's been blowing up with Buy It Nows for the Exclusives.......And they're selling.......For a pretty penny! :google

I'll always say that those prices are "crazy" for a pre-order but then again if people are willing to buy them at that price, what can you say? :huh

Back