Thor PF Ex is coming...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
One more flex-pay to go on this monster for me. Can't wait for my first (and probably only) Marvel PF!!

got my notice too. awesome PF but im still undecided if i wanna keep this. might just sell it to get the samaritan 2 depending on how awesome the statue will turn out.

got my notice too. awesome PF but im still undecided if i wanna keep this. might just sell it to get the samaritan 2 depending on how awesome the statue will turn out.

Keep Thor. Guaranteed this will eventually be able to be traded for the Samaritan II.

It may be your first, but it won't be your last......:D (Trust me, from experience.)

I agree with you 100%. When I got my first PF I just had to have another. I even sold off some of my cheaper figures from NECA, McFarlane, etc just to support my Premium Format habit :chug

Welcome to the club. Who needs toys anyways?

Exactly. There's a huge difference between a Museum quality collectible that your guests will drool over vs a 10 dollar toy that your seven year old will rip it's arm off in a week.:horror

All you guys with Thor comin be sure to post pics!
I want him so bad! I keep on sayin this about alot of stuff but....
one day I'll get it.

I've been thinking about cancelling my WL reservation for the ex since a couple of weeks now... I'm pretty sure that it will come through, but, I have to much other stuff coming, and I'm not THAT interested in this Thor. Guess I'll wait for the first in-hand pictures to make up my mind.

I've been thinking about cancelling my WL reservation for the ex since a couple of weeks now... I'm pretty sure that it will come through, but, I have to much other stuff coming, and I'm not THAT interested in this Thor. Guess I'll wait for the first in-hand pictures to make up my mind.

Eh, I'm not so sure.... When did you get on the WL? Many people say that the WL will work, but MOST have also said that this ex Thor version is long gone :eek: I'm hoping my WL converts (6/25/08)

If it doesn't convert, I can live with that. But with the $325 price tag, I think there will be a bunch of cancellations. It's standard procedure with higher priced items. I hope you get yours!

If it doesn't convert, I can live with that. But with the $325 price tag, I think there will be a bunch of cancellations. It's standard procedure with higher priced items. I hope you get yours!

There have been a few sales already in the $500 + range . . .

If you can afford the space on your card then don't cancel . . . You won't get stuck with a loss even if you need to sell . . .

If you can afford the space on your card then don't cancel . . . You won't get stuck with a loss even if you need to sell . . .

BOOOOOOOO...

credit cards = bad news (if you carry a balance)

sell some stuff if you need to, but don't fall into the cc trap :emperor

I got my wait list conversion a month ago but I'm still on the fence about this piece. It's impressive as hell and will be a grail but damn I'm dreading seeing how big this box for this bad boy is gonna be.

I got my wait list conversion a month ago but I'm still on the fence about this piece. It's impressive as hell and will be a grail but damn I'm dreading seeing how big this box for this bad boy is gonna be.
Didn't you clear out some of your stuff some time ago? Space shouldn't be the issue! :D
OK, I know. Space IS an issue. It's always an issue... I'm currently stuck with the same problem. Those boxes are so dammed big, and I have no more room...:monkey2 I don't know where to put them anymore.

Perhaps. But unless this figure doubles it's price in a very short time, it's no use. It really doesn't pay to be a flipper if you are in the EU. With shipping and tax, I end up paying close to $500 for this myself. New from SSC! :D So, no point in flipping.

BOOOOOOOO...

credit cards = bad news (if you carry a balance)

sell some stuff if you need to, but don't fall into the cc trap :emperor

jbinny hit it right on the head about credit cards. If you can't afford it, wait until you have the money, then go after it. (No matter how tempting.)

Back