Premium Format Thor (Modern Age) Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I do think it has mainly been fuel by XM fans. If I'm being honest. I don't care, I think all the statues are cool. Sometimes XM nails it, sometimes sideshow nails it... It's all based on the individuals wants and likes. We should really just stay on the thread topic. I understand that is a rare cause on the Internet, but we should keep the xm talk in the xm threads and the ssc talk in the ssc threads.

The comparisons are going to be made, that is going to happen. But they do not need to be negative, or "in your face".

This fine gentleman sums it up :clap....

This is getting deep....

All I know is I like what I like. :lecture

XM, Sideshow, Bowen, whatevs.

Agreed. I love them all in their own way. I liked my XM Wolverine more than my SS but I also just got Jean and Emma this week and I love them too. Hopefully soon I get an XM Phoenix. I'v always kept it simple, collect what I like, have a theme, don't spend money chasing "grails" I missed because I didn't like them when they first came out.

Agreed. I love them all in their own way. I liked my XM Wolverine more than my SS but I also just got Jean and Emma this week and I love them too. Hopefully soon I get an XM Phoenix. I'v always kept it simple, collect what I like, have a theme, don't spend money chasing "grails" I missed because I didn't like them when they first came out.

I've never understood grail hunting if you don't like that statue.

I say it because I was here and at SF when it happened.
Hey mr joined in 2012 i was here as well. :lecture

As for why things workout well for ink... Could it be that the OWNER of the site likes him and made him a mod?? Kind of not a hard topic to understand... Also why some should just let sleeping dogs ly
Well there are people out there that like Charles Manson, doesn't mean he's a great guy. :lol

I do think it has mainly been fuel by XM fans. If I'm being honest. I don't care, I think all the statues are cool. Sometimes XM nails it, sometimes sideshow nails it... It's all based on the individuals wants and likes. We should really just stay on the thread topic. I understand that is a rare cause on the Internet, but we should keep the xm talk in the xm threads and the ssc talk in the ssc threads.

The comparisons are going to be made, that is going to happen. But they do not need to be negative, or "in your face".

:goodpost:

This fine gentleman sums it up :clap....

He sure does, and he is totally on point about our interactions not having to always be negative. With that being said don't think I've forgotten who started all this.....

OTDxBgbiZZmkrop6ECaeKdZp80XuhJpnsKA27ApEKyhVvuGqg2lGVIr8FuPq3gTl6awQ1DS9zrUJ89rDMyYl6Tcs5Ppd_pKXa2gt_f5eT8WThMgy73fA3WK4NHGcCNe0hwI

Last edited:
:goodpost:

He sure does, and he is totally on point about our interactions not having to always be negative. With that being said don't think I've forgotten who started all this.....

OTDxBgbiZZmkrop6ECaeKdZp80XuhJpnsKA27ApEKyhVvuGqg2lGVIr8FuPq3gTl6awQ1DS9zrUJ89rDMyYl6Tcs5Ppd_pKXa2gt_f5eT8WThMgy73fA3WK4NHGcCNe0hwI

Uh oh, was it me :rotfl.
It's how people interpret the simple message across. Some just read and comment. While some are more sensitive and go a bit bananas :)

Uh oh, was it me :rotfl.
It's how people interpret the simple message across. Some just read and comment. While some are more sensitive and go a bit bananas :)

Or some are just tired of the little digs... Don't get me wrong I thought the same thing you posted... I just left it alone.

Is a new date been set for Thor? Maybe that I missed it, haven't been online much lately. I hear rumors about march, but isn't that way too long for the process of repositioning the pads?

Some people have been stating that they think there will be an addition to the bast on the side of it to make it more stable

Well looking around i'd say you have a good chance. :rotfl "jokes" ;)

Lol.... Not a job I would EVER go after m8... To much crap and hassle I have been there before. If I was asked... Especially by a certain Sith Beagle... I would do it as a way to give back to the community, but not looking for it.

Back