Premium Format Thor (Modern Age) Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lol I can't wait to have kids. Just waiting to have kids so we can enjoy being married and travel around the world before the real expenses start hitting. If I could've I would've gotten married 6 years ago and would've been 3 kids deep already.

Sent from the Bat Computer
Nothing wrong with having fun before you have kids. The wife and I waited a few years before we had our 1st kid. We went on a few trips to Europe and Mexico and also had a blast just going out with our friends. Having kids changes all that. Not in a bad way but it does limit when and where you can go places. However, I love hanging out with my family now. I have 2 boys (6 &4) and they are both seriously into comic related stuff (cartoons, movies, video games, and books). One of the things I enjoy most about this hobby is the joy of opening any statues I get with them. I don't know who is more excited, them or me. It has certainly made collecting a lot more fun for me.

Nothing wrong with having fun before you have kids. The wife and I waited a few years before we had our 1st kid. We went on a few trips to Europe and Mexico and also had a blast just going out with our friends. Having kids changes all that. Not in a bad way but it does limit when and where you can go places. However, I love hanging out with my family now. I have 2 boys (6 &4) and they are both seriously into comic related stuff (cartoons, movies, video games, and books). One of the things I enjoy most about this hobby is the joy of opening any statues I get with them. I don't know who is more excited, them or me. It has certainly made collecting a lot more fun for me.

:lol Yeah, my oldest can't wait until I get home whenever package arrives...loves to help opening them!

To be honest I can't even remember my life prior to kids...I remember it took a lot less time and planning to do any one thing but there is nothing I think about before having them that I truly miss. Kids are a lot of work but one innocent smile and the entire world can flip upside down. My boy does it to me every day when he asks me to watch any and all things Ironman about 15 times a day :lol

Side note unfortunately I did miss out on the earlier Ironman statues, but I do have Iron Patriot on PO just for him and pretty much all things Ironman statues from here on out.

As for my daughter she is turning 1 tomorrow and although she does love herself some Micky Mouse I make sure she get's some play time with some of my son's Ironman figures :mwaha

My 2 year old girl plays with Ironman! She loves him and Thor. We say "Hi" to the collection almost every day.

I absolutely love this thread right now. Reading all your stories has really made my day. I love this hobby so much, and being a part of the collecting community is the best part. Love you guys :love

Kids? Marriage? The Odinson laughs at you all :lol

:dunno

article-0-16ABE68C000005DC-640_634x730.jpg

No marriage or kids for me. Glad everyone's happy with it though :) I'm more of a Steel Panther man myself. Let's all party!!!!! like tomorrow is the end of the woooooorld!!!!

No marriage or kids for me. Glad everyone's happy with it though :) I'm more of a Steel Panther man myself. Let's all party!!!!! like tomorrow is the end of the woooooorld!!!!

I actually saw Steel Panther perform before the LA Kiss (Arena football) game and halftime. It was awesome haha.

I look forward to having kids that I can bring into my hobby and experience the things everyone is talking about in this thread, just not for another 4-5 years though. :lol

It'll be nice to have someone to share this kinda stuff with since I cant really do it with my gf, I get a statue or a 1/6 and she more or less just chuckles at me acting like a kid on xmas day.

One of the things I enjoy most about this hobby is the joy of opening any statues I get with them. I don't know who is more excited, them or me. It has certainly made collecting a lot more fun for me.
This I cannot wait for

Sent from the Bat Computer

Steel Panther rules:yess: The shocker FTW

I turn 34 this month. Date a 26 year old that I've been with since she was 20. Yes that was intentional.
I've also got a 7 year old boy that absolutely loves everything Marvel. Took him to see Cap America debut at 11pm on a school night then let him sleep in. That's just how we roll :yess:

Back