Premium Format Thor (Modern Age) Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I feel really bad for this guy Vic. First off his iron man had a horrible paint job. Now his Thor is leaning. If he wasn't careful that statue could have ended up in hundreds of pieces in the floor. And i think the leaning issue now is likely universal. Theres another guy who did another review on his Thor and had the same damn leaning problem. :slap

Guys, i've been in collaboration with a fellow friend and sculptor and hope to be making some custom changes to the actual statue including new left hand and a possible new cape to help counter balance the weight...so standby for updates :)

Here's a little teaser of what you can expect :)

f942255f1c28735f4c0c2f994a8bac94.jpg

1ad8faeb7a7b04b2c058452be6500d35.jpg
Both look badarse! Can anyone with it in hand confirm the left is removable?

Sent from my SGH-I317M using Tapatalk

^This.

And as far as the leaning goes I took another look at the bottom of my base and it looks like two different size pads were used, one thicker than the other. I bought 120 felt pads for $6 so I'm going to replace them all. I may do a video to sgiw how it works out.

Please do.

I did a live chat

Asked for my last flex to be processed today.

They did get a small batch of ex only

My last flex fell on a Saturday which made no sense (15th)

I did a live chat

Asked for my last flex to be processed today.

They did get a small batch of ex only

My last flex fell on a Saturday which made no sense (15th)

I did full pay as well. But I have been told numerous times that they had one small batch of Ex's that were sent out two weeks ago and did not have anymore until the next bat arrives in 2-3 weeks.

I don't mind the wait, but why the hell do they lie. And if they aren't lying, why the hell aren't their Customer Service Clerks knowledgable and kept in the loop.

I did full pay as well. But I have been told numerous times that they had one small batch of Ex's that were sent out two weeks ago and did not have anymore until the next bat arrives in 2-3 weeks.

I don't mind the wait, but why the hell do they lie. And if they aren't lying, why the hell aren't their Customer Service Clerks knowledgable and kept in the loop.

:lecture:goodpost::exactly:

I don't think they're lying

They might of received sporadic small shipments thru the week

No regs arrived

Sometimes cargo shipments have a few items in back

Scarlet witch was the same

Service FedEx International Economy
Dimensions 26x21x12 in.
Total shipment weight 24 lbs / 10.89 kgs

He's a heavy MOFO.

I hear the cape is super heavy

I don't think they're lying

They might of received sporadic small shipments thru the week

No regs arrived

Sometimes cargo shipments have a few items in back

Scarlet witch was the same

I hear you Rulk but he said

Awesome, My Waitlist just converted. I think some folks are returning it due to the lean issue that can be easily fixed with little pads. I don't mind. :)

Back