Thor: Love and Thunder **BEWARE SPOILERS**

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not if they follow the original story-line. Jane has cancer, Portman will have to shave her head and she'll have to get loose weight. By the looks of her that won't be much of a stretch. :monkey3

female_thor_3302517b.jpg

Images like that will strike home with a lot of people and doesn't seem like it'd fit with Waititi's light and fun style.

Jane sure gets around! Now she's Valkyrie.

Tu25YZiu_o.jpg

JANE FOSTER STARS IN AN ALL-NEW NEW ONGOING SERIES! A new hero emerges straight from the pages of THE WAR OF THE REALMS! For years, you knew her as Dr. Jane Foster, one of Thor's most steadfast companions. Then you knew her as Thor, the Goddess of Thunder, who took up the mantle when no other hero-god or human - was worthy. Now Jane takes on a new role as Valkyrie, guide, and ferrywoman to the dead! But her days of punching are far from over.

Jane sure gets around! Now she's Valkyrie.

JANE FOSTER STARS IN AN ALL-NEW NEW ONGOING SERIES! A new hero emerges straight from the pages of THE WAR OF THE REALMS! For years, you knew her as Dr. Jane Foster, one of Thor's most steadfast companions. Then you knew her as Thor, the Goddess of Thunder, who took up the mantle when no other hero-god or human - was worthy. Now Jane takes on a new role as Valkyrie, guide, and ferrywoman to the dead! But her days of punching are far from over.

:rotfl
Those morons at Marvel clearly have no clue what they're doing. Jane Foster is the most throw away character and they keep forcing her to the forefront. You'd have to be blind not to see the agenda behind all this.
Why does a medical doctor need to throw punches? :lol

:rotfl
Those morons at Marvel clearly have no clue what they're doing. Jane Foster is the most throw away character and they keep forcing her to the forefront. You'd have to be blind not to see the agenda behind all this.
Why does a medical doctor need to throw punches? :lol

My only knowledge of Thor before the MCU was those old Canadian animated shorts, so I always thought Jane Foster was kinda important to the story...

Lol on any attempt at a large scale threat from here on out. :lol

A good FF movie (I hope the Krasinski/Blunt/Efron rumors are true) and costumed Wolverine are the things I'm looking forward to the most but I could just take those as self-contained films. I don't really care if they interact with Falcon Cap, Lady Thor, or Gay Valkyrie, lol.

Yeah I kind of over simplified my point because yes XM and F4 should still kick all kinds of ass.

BUT look what we experienced for the FIRST TIME in cinema and when you see it listed like this one can only bow down and show respect to what they pulled off.

Cap
IM
Hulk Buster
Thor
BW
Hawkeye-Ronin
Smart Hulk
Armored Hulk
Iron Spiderman
Wing Suit Spiderman
Fury
War Machine
Winter Soldier
Falcon
Ant Man
Wasp
Hank Pym
Janet Pym
Dr Strange
Scarlet Witch
Black Panther
Vision
Captain Marvel
Starlord
Gamora
Drax
Nebula
Rocket Racoon
Heimdall
Groot
Mantis
Shuri
Dora Milaje
Odin
Warriors 3
Sif
Yondu
Ancient One
Peggy Carter
Jarvis
Quicksilver
Pepper Potts
Jane Foster
Dormammu
Mandarin
Ego the Planet
Abomination
Iron Monger
Loki
Hela
Kilmonger
Ice Giants
Zola
Iron Monger
Malekith
Batroc
Zemo
Ultron
Vulture
Ronan
Skrulls
Kree
Mysterio
Black Order
Thanos

So yes Phase 4 just can’t compete to this i’m sorry it just can’t.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
The Collector
Grandmaster
Ronan the Accuser
Giant Man
The Supreme Intelligence
Odin
Valkyrie
Crossbones
Korg
Howard the Duck
Ya missed a few.

The Collector
Grandmaster
Ronan the Accuser
Giant Man
The Supreme Intelligence
Odin
Valkyrie
Crossbones
Korg
Howard the Duck
Ya missed a few.

I had Odin and Ronan but the rest you’re right which just makes their accomplishments that much more insane.

EG fully deserves the title of # 1 movie as a celebration of that list right there.

Man just look at that list we never saw any of them before Phase 1-2-3!

Last edited:
I had Odin and Ronan but the rest you’re right which just makes their accomplishments that much more insane.

EG fully deserves the title of # 1 movie as a celebration of that list right there.

Man just look at that list we never saw any of them before Phase 1-2-3!

Ah, was looking for the accuser part.
Red Skull!!!!!! :lecture

But yes the list is unreal the Infinity Saga just has so freaking many. :thud:

uh oh, looks like me and Jye have to turn in our Marvel geek cards.

Back