Thor: Love and Thunder **BEWARE SPOILERS**

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
New Mjolnir inscription confirmed:

"Whosoever wields this hammer, if she be worthy, will hold it up with the help of a man when her arm gets tired," lol.

GettyImages-1163290780.jpg

:lol :lol :lol

She would’ve made a great pre soldier serum Stephanie Rogers!

Have bully Rhonda Rousey punch her in an alley lol

“I can do this all day or at least until I get angry at Feige again.”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

:lol :lol :lol

She would’ve made a great pre soldier serum Stephanie Rogers!

Have bully Rhonda Rousey punch her in an alley lol

“I can do this all day or at least until I get angry at Feige again.”

:lol :lol

I actually like the idea of your Steve pre-serum Jane though. If Portman could somehow pull a T2 Linda Hamilton and then do an on-screen transformation a la Maguire in Spidey 2002 that could actually be pretty sweet.

Weird that Falcon and the Winter Soldier is not called Captain America and the Winter soldier yet Sam Wilson literally got passed the shield yet Thor simply goes off with the Guardians and Jane is immediately called Thor lol

That'd be hilarious if F&TWS is just a straight up comedy and every time Sam throws Cap's shield it just rattles across the ground like when Happy tried to do it in SMFFH, lol.

But yeah even in the comics it was SO idiotic that Jane went by the name of Thor. So I guess there were two Thors fighting Thanos in Endgame then. :duh

Plus Ragnarok already established that he's THOR without or without the hammer so double :duh :duh

Stupid non-canon post-Infinity Saga, lol.

Holy crap dude that would be so freaking awesome.

He turns in his wings to honor Cap’s legacy with using the shield only, right.

Then episode 1 starts with him assaulting an oil tanker and 45 seconds after he lands with a parachute you see him and the shield get thrown overboard and winter soldier having to rescue him in every episode lol

Holy crap dude that would be so freaking awesome.

He turns in his wings to honor Cap’s legacy with using the shield only, right.

Then episode 1 starts with him assaulting an oil tanker and 45 seconds after he lands with a parachute you see him and the shield get thrown overboard and winter soldier having to rescue him in every episode lol

Holy crap! lol!

:lol:rotfl:lol

That'd be hilarious if F&TWS is just a straight up comedy and every time Sam throws Cap's shield it just rattles across the ground like when Happy tried to do it in SMFFH, lol.

But yeah even in the comics it was SO idiotic that Jane went by the name of Thor. So I guess there were two Thors fighting Thanos in Endgame then. :duh

Plus Ragnarok already established that he's THOR without or without the hammer so double :duh :duh

Stupid non-canon post-Infinity Saga, lol.

Phase 1-3: Infinity Saga

Phase 3 beyond: Infinitely Stupid or Infinitely Sagging

Then episode 1 starts with him assaulting an oil tanker and 45 seconds after he lands with a parachute you see him and the shield get thrown overboard

:lol

First time he throws the shield he loses it forever. :lol

Bucky -"Where's the shield?"

Falcon - "Lost it."

Bucky -"What, already?"

Falcon -"It just kept going. I could still come back, right?"

Bucky - "It's not a boomerang you idiot!"

Dude I won’t accept any other version of Falcon as Cap from here on out it has to be bumbling Falcon now or i’m not interested lol

Back