Thor: Love and Thunder **BEWARE SPOILERS**

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes I am sir! Good to know there are some friends from here tuning in. :rock2

Dude it’s crazy out in YT land.

There are channels with 30k subs and up who are earning $100-$400 A MINUTE from those super chats plus advertising $ on top of that!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

:lol

First time he throws the shield he loses it forever. :lol

:lol :lol :lol

Dude I won’t accept any other version of Falcon as Cap from here on out it has to be bumbling Falcon now or i’m not interested lol

:lol :lol

I can't even, just picturing Sam and Bucky parachuting onto a tanker and Sam freaking out some bad guys by immediately letting out a war cry and launching the shield at them. They flinch but the shield passes harmlessly between then, they turn and everyone on the ship just watches this tiny disc floating off toward the horizon and then making a tiny splash off in the distance, lol.

Who says writing tv is hard lol

There is just no way I can take him seriously as Cap now I mean Mackie even looks like a dork lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

His MCU intro was the "on your left" joke that became a meme.

Then he lost a fight to an ant.

And my favorite

FVsM6Qg.gif

So yeah, there's a precedent to make Falcon a dork.

Phase 1-3: Infinity Saga

Phase 3 beyond: Infinitely Stupid or Infinitely Sagging

Okay Disney must have a big IS box set lined up, have you seen the crap MCU lineup that will supposedly be available at launch on Disney+?

Captain Marvel
IM 1
IM 3
Thor TDW

Um, what, lol.

Plus SW 1-7 and RO (No TLJ or Solo)

All Pixar films except TS4

And then a bunch of random new and classic Disney flicks but still with some bizarre omissions (no POTC 2-5, old Tron but not Tron Legacy, etc.)

They're literally releasing less Disney content than what Netflix has now, lol.

I guess I'll be paying $6.99 a month for one season of The Mandalorian, lol. No way I'm canceling Netflix anytime soon. I guess Fox's entire library won't show up until 2021??

I was just reading a few articles and watching a few YouTube videos, but a number of people are saying it’s been leaked that the Enchantress and Gorr the God Butcher will be the upcoming villains in this movie.

I’m loving what I’m hearing. If we get Gorr, I hope this means they’re staying true to the comics with Jane’s story and rise to power, which sounds (to me) like they are especially when you pick such a new villain like Gorr vs others to pick from.

I was just reading a few articles and watching a few YouTube videos, but a number of people are saying it’s been leaked that the Enchantress and Gorr the God Butcher will be the upcoming villains in this movie.

Grrr... Not sure how I feel about that.

I can't imagine a serious character like Gorr working well if the tone is anything like Ragnarok.

Grrr... Not sure how I feel about that.

I can't imagine a serious character like Gorr working well if the tone is anything like Ragnarok.

That’s why I’ve been worried about the direction Waititi will take this film. I hope it’s more serious for reasons you pointed out.

Back