Thor Frog diorama

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Says who?

Sorry Khev I didn't know how to link it but Igo at SF posted this:

"Thor Frog was originally the exclusive, then we wanted to sell him separately, so this…

(pic from comic with Odin and sword here)

Again, my stance on an exclusive isnt a "MUST HAVE" it's a "nice to have" and I think Thor with his fathers sword is gawd dayum bad-***…

Dont get it, it's fine, get it from a retailer".

It's on page 34 of the Thor thread Spidey posted it there aswell

Sorry Khev I didn't know how to link it but Igo at SF posted this:

"Thor Frog was originally the exclusive, then we wanted to sell him separately, so this…

(pic from comic with Odin and sword here)

Again, my stance on an exclusive isnt a "MUST HAVE" it's a "nice to have" and I think Thor with his fathers sword is gawd dayum bad-***…

Dont get it, it's fine, get it from a retailer".

It's on page 34 of the Thor thread Spidey posted it there aswell

Thanks, I found the original post. Crazy.

I am glad they are selling it separately. Gives folks a chance to own it without having to forkover $$ for Thor.

I don't have a problem with them selling it separately but $100 for a six inch figure?!? Therein lies the problem for me. $80 seems where it should be add shipping to that $100 and it makes this damn expensive.

Since this is Puddlegump and not Thor I might just stick with the Throg Bowen bust

20140324_181446.jpg

I'm using points..I can get it free

I wish I had some...I used all of them on my Fury of the Beast statue....but don't get me wrong that statue is probably my favorite piece in my collection now.

Back