Premium Format Thor Breaker of Brimstone Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hope they really come through on this level of detail. Look at the detail on the elbow and hands.

SSC PF Thor 08.jpg

SSC PF Thor 09.jpg

Bloody hell!! This no joke ....it's totally unreal how awesome this is!

Awesome statue but pricing is now out of control. Almost $700 for a Premium Format? Wow! Luckily, I already have a Thor in my collection. Not sure how much longer I can last with the new pricing structure on statues.

Awesome statue but pricing is now out of control. Almost $700 for a Premium Format? Wow! Luckily, I already have a Thor in my collection. Not sure how much longer I can last with the new pricing structure on statues.

You haven’t seen anything yet... add on shipping $50, new state sales tax $50 (roughly), and the trump tariff $135, and this statue will cost about $930!

I don’t know how SS will survive when cost get into this range. They better hope the trade war ends quickly.

This thing is beautiful. But as expected, the price is mad. This would be an impulse buy for me as I don't collect Marvel stuff. And at these prices, it's extremely hard to justify such purchases. I'll think about it, but I'll probably just have to admire this one from afar. At these price points, it would be nice to at least have a decent ES number set from the beginning...

How I miss this hobby even a few short years ago.

It’s an awesome looking statue no doubt, but Sideshow just does not bring 1) the final production piece quality and 2) number of extra change out pieces to justify where they’re going with their pricing. This is going to be a final price over $700 for USA people and overseas, who knows how much? Pushing $850?

Sideshow makes nice things, but the bottom line is where they’re heading with their prices I just think it’s worth spending a bit extra and getting even better quality/statue options. Just my opinion. I also think they’re starting to take a bit of an advantage of the stranglehold they have on licensing. I think a company like Prime 1 would blow them away if they were able to make all of the same stuff.

It’s an awesome looking statue no doubt, but Sideshow just does not bring 1) the final production piece quality and 2) number of extra change out pieces to justify where they’re going with their pricing. This is going to be a final price over $700 for USA people and overseas, who knows how much? Pushing $850?

Sideshow makes nice things, but the bottom line is where they’re heading with their prices I just think it’s worth spending a bit extra and getting even better quality/statue options. Just my opinion.

Shipping from California to Ohio is minimum $40 most of the time. Most I ever paid was $80 for the Fury of the Beast dio

Sideshow makes nice things, but the bottom line is where they’re heading with their prices I just think it’s worth spending a bit extra and getting even better quality/statue options. Just my opinion. I also think they’re starting to take a bit of an advantage of the stranglehold they have on licensing. I think a company like Prime 1 would blow them away if they were able to make all of the same stuff.

To get this to me in Sydney, Australia it'll cost me closer to $950 USD if I were to buy the Ex direct from Sideshow.

But luckily I don't feel that I need to get the Ex and I'll probably just get the regular locally for far cheaper

For the K-2SO I ended up paying $810 AUD after my usual member discounts, which is about $600 USD. And given that K-2SO is only $20 USD cheaper I'm guessing about the same. I hope :pray:

Back