Premium Format Thor Breaker of Brimstone Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I dont own the ob but I own almost every issue of Thor. Bill shows up here and there in De Falco and Thomas'runs in the 400's. Most notably The Thor Wars. He runs about in a few Silver Surfer arcs as well. Ron Marz run has him in the Blood and Thunder saga which ran through all the cosmo books as an event around #470ish I think. Basically a story of how do the cosmos heros fare against the Thunder god when he goes mad and doesnt hold back. Bill has had his own stories with Sif and against Galactus too in minis. Sif in Journey Into Mystery.

Cool thanks for the info...grabbed a few Thor story Arc's as well with the Epic line. Was going to branch into the Masterworks line but may only grab some key ones from that series. The Epic's are really good for my oldest son as he can read a complete story line...Would be cool if the did an Epic book on Beta.

Glad that the cape is only fabric on this statue...I do wish it were sculpted but really likeing this more and more...thought my Avengers Assemble would be the only Thor I needed...oh well.

Yea, it is ....best looking Thor for real. And I've been a Thor fan since the 6th grade.

Just ordered the Thor by Walt Simonson Omnibus (Mighty Thor) thought it would be fun read at nearly 1200 pages and a great refresher...anyone own this? After this what would you consider to be the next step int he Beta Ray Bill story line?

I've recently read the first 3 issues of BRB's appearance. Godkiller and Stormbreaker. All were great. Reddit has some good advice too on BRB comics.

I'm usually relieved when a statue has a high ES, means I don't have to worry as much about it selling out and then it immediately getting marked up.

Back