Premium Format Thor Breaker of Brimstone Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
With a lot of people getting this in hand, I'm surprised to find this thread buried on page 9. I just ordered one on BBTS and can't wait. Who got this in, anyone?

With a lot of people getting this in hand, I'm surprised to find this thread buried on page 9. I just ordered one on BBTS and can't wait. Who got this in, anyone?

I think it's because most people got this earlier. People are still getting it ...here and there ...but now have their attention on newer pieces. This is still an awesome piece and the excitement is still there but attention is elsewhere now. EX for me awhiles back.

How is the paint work on this, does it compare at all to prime 1 or xm or is It a standard/typical ssc premium format paint job

I have P1 and XM pieces as well as SSC. The Thor BoB I got has great paint apps. No complaints. The sculpt on this is what impresses me the most.

Getting a little nervous! I jumped on the EX waitlist within a day and it still hasn't converted to an order yet. Not sure if I should just wait it out or jump on the regular... Any suggestions?

If the REG is not in low stock, then stay with the EX waitlist for now.

If the REG is not in low stock, then stay with the EX waitlist for now.

Yeah I think I'll do that thanks. What's weird is that I was monitoring this ex and the Hulk Gladiator ex and they both never showed "low stock" or "almost sold out" at any time. They went straight from "in stock" to "waitlist."

Yeah I think I'll do that thanks. What's weird is that I was monitoring this ex and the Hulk Gladiator ex and they both never showed "low stock" or "almost sold out" at any time. They went straight from "in stock" to "waitlist."

With the EX having a 1500 ES ....it's possible that's a waitlist for the next batch. So, yea, just wait out the WL and see what happens.

Got mine finally! It's incredible in person, though I'm not a fan of the poseable cape.

pfIrXkv.jpg

I agree mega: Great piece, but if the cape was resin it's A++.

Originally thought they did it because of the weight (how he's keyed) but they did it on the upcoming Strange, which I passed on for that reason.

I agree mega: Great piece, but if the cape was resin it's A++.

Originally thought they did it because of the weight (how he's keyed) but they did it on the upcoming Strange, which I passed on for that reason.

They're doing it on a lot it seems. They also did on the Superman PF as well. If you can play with the cape enough you can make it look great, but I bought a statue so I don't have to pose anything. It's actually my only complaint about this.

Back