Premium Format Thor Breaker of Brimstone Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Been waiting for about a month now for mine to ship

According to SSC's customer service, they only had so much of the first batch to ship to early processors. Another batch is on its way and they'll send out processing emails once they're in warehouse.

According to SSC's customer service, they only had so much of the first batch to ship to early processors. Another batch is on its way and they'll send out processing emails once they're in warehouse.

Ah, good to know. thanks. Estimated ship date showed March and that has come and gone. Gives me some time to figure out where to display in. Running out of space in my home office.

Just got mine. Amazing statue, it was the piece that attracted me to 1/4 scale collecting.

FOuZYkI.jpg
YSownvJ.jpg

Freakin awesome! That's a great statue to jump into 1/4 scale with.

Got a 7 day notice via email. I guess they forgot the 14 day notice. In any case, it's getting close...

DAB5T9L.jpg

Z0njX9O.jpg

My mancave is nothing but Thor stuff. My walls are filled with Thor comics so these pics are all sorts of busy looking and not very good. but I thought I'd put the comic Thors PFs side by side for comparison.

kgUimIH.jpg

haZbiBn.jpg

N0xHUiR.jpg

Thanks, man. It should be noted that this new statue is what might be considered more of a 1/4 scale diorama. Or maybe SSC is reconsidering the 1/4 scale as it is a bit smaller than the others. I have heard the same for the new Captain America PF as well. He does look good next to the Jane Foster Thor PF but he's a bit smaller than the other two. Mind you the original is a ****ing behemoth, but, believe it or not, I measured the modern Thor PF's (the one with the EX Odinsword) measurements and he has the same scale biceps, thighs, abdomen, chest scales to the original classic down to almost the centimeter. People just say the original is way too big (and some say fat) but in truth he's not much different than the modern Thor he's just stretched out and on a literal rune stone pedestal to enhance his height.

Except for the paint job making Thor look like he's been dead 2 days I'm really happy with this

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Thanks, man. It should be noted that this new statue is what might be considered more of a 1/4 scale diorama. Or maybe SSC is reconsidering the 1/4 scale as it is a bit smaller than the others. I have heard the same for the new Captain America PF as well. He does look good next to the Jane Foster Thor PF but he's a bit smaller than the other two. Mind you the original is a ****ing behemoth, but, believe it or not, I measured the modern Thor PF's (the one with the EX Odinsword) measurements and he has the same scale biceps, thighs, abdomen, chest scales to the original classic down to almost the centimeter. People just say the original is way too big (and some say fat) but in truth he's not much different than the modern Thor he's just stretched out and on a literal rune stone pedestal to enhance his height.

I agree. I think the previous PF line was large. This guy is nearly perfect in scale. It caused me to go back and take other measurements. Cap allied charge is big, and his head is a bit large as well, Spider-Man PF is big, etc. Its probably very common that as they update the software and techniques of printing the prototype, it will be refined more and more, slowly getting more and more accurate. (Unless they have to adjust size for the sake of pricing like with juggernaut)

Woah did they confirm they made Juggs small due to pricing? If so that's insane. :cuckoo:

Mine arrived today. I'm not displaying with Stormbreaker. Really wish it had been Jarnbjorn instead. I luckily had no problems whatsoever other than struggling with the cape due to my own ineptitude.20190424_152209.jpg As displayed by yet another sideways pic.:slap

Mine arrived today. I'm not displaying with Stormbreaker. Really wish it had been Jarnbjorn instead. I luckily had no problems whatsoever other than struggling with the cape due to my own ineptitude.View attachment 451443 As displayed by yet another sideways pic.:slap

Assuming you took this with your phone. What I usually do is resave my pic in portrait mode and then upload, for some reason there uploading app can't seem to tell that it's in portrait mode and rotates it 90 degree.

Back